• Hero
  • 8,567 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 09:20 AM

Is the shop back open again, TMFP?

It was

I had been open again for 3 months an was doing better than expected

now closed again for 3 weeks (minimum)

at least I had a good night sleep last night

the first two nights were spent in emergency (no sleeping there) as there were no beds avaliable

the next night did not get much sleep as I had to fast (in case a surgery spot opened up) , diabeties and fasting dont mix, so glucose drips and constant monotoring

then after surgery, vivid dreams and hallucinations are normal for me for two nights/days

so even with a drip in my arm and a vac-pump purring, I slept well last night

#82 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,869 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

:)

He sort of runs a bake-shop, I think I went there once, but long before I knew of him on here but reasonable chance someone is looking after his food needs from the shop - I hope so anyway :)

Cheers

It's common-bloody-knowledge he owns and runs a bakery in Ballarat ( and his fav-hobby is pinball machines ) :\  how could you think we, or I did not know that ? ... sheeesh !

I would like for him to be eating for his health and well being particularly at this time .

:)

Get out of the wrong side of the bed today Ev ? :)

Cheers

I got out on quite the right side of the bed as I always do. I don't understand how my waking arrangements are connected to this interaction.

at least I had a good night sleep last night

the first two nights were spent in emergency (no sleeping there) as there were no beds avaliable

the next night did not get much sleep as I had to fast (in case a surgery spot opened up) , diabeties and fasting dont mix, so glucose drips and constant monotoring

then after surgery, vivid dreams and hallucinations are normal for me for two nights/days

so even with a drip in my arm and a vac-pump purring, I slept well last night

crikey ! hope that's the most uncomfortable you have to be from here on in.

Edited by eveln, 23 May 2018 - 06:53 PM.

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users