• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mikebigball

mikebigball

Serf

• Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Its 2.35am here in perth at the moment, I opted for a quiet weekend in complimented by Captain Morgans Spice rum, the latest episodes of various tv shows I follow as well as progressing through the West Wing. Anyone else up around at this ungodly hour? Or is it not so ungodly at your location. Where might that be? And in any event What are you doing?

#2 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,226 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:05 PM

Perth, Scotland?  Even there it'd be 4:05am.

Perth, WA I believe would be 12:05pm.

Can you post some pics of your time machine?

#3 Outcast_Aussie

Outcast_Aussie

Overlord

• Hero
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:21 PM

It's 04:20 here in Blighty and just got home from work. Weekend starts when I wake up today.

Just troughing a bowl of Frosties before bed

#4 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,282 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:28 PM

Its 2.35am here in perth at the moment, I opted for a quiet weekend in complimented by Captain Morgans Spice rum, the latest episodes of various tv shows I follow as well as progressing through the West Wing. Anyone else up around at this ungodly hour? Or is it not so ungodly at your location. Where might that be? And in any event What are you doing?

I swear, if you edit this (your) seemingly lovely post, from a new member (you), with spam, I'm going to personally overthrow your god, and see that punishment rains down upon your whole ancestry.

If you're genuinely new, welcome!

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#5 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,326 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:23 PM

Your email address fills me with such confidence. Please be an actual westwing fan.
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#6 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,528 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:08 PM

Lol. Such an untrusting bunch you be :) ... maybe mikebigball's clock needs recalibrating .

Sorry, but I do wonder if the username is significant either in hopes of, or actuality

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users