• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 solomruby2018

solomruby2018

Serf

• Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:59 PM

Hi all, and while its interesting to know which game you love the most, tell us, whats your favourite game Cutscene? Perhaps tell the crowd by video or a comment :)

My favourite is obviously Heavenly Sword and ill explain what you about to see and if you wish to share yours, be my guest :)

This scene is from Heavenly Sword, I think its really intensive and really gets you worried about whats going to happen next. Its a scene where Nariko catched up with Flying Fox but she was to late to save Kai. Very, very dramatic performace and very outstanding performance found in this game. Enjoy :)

PS: I got a capture USB TV box, pretty neat, take any format you want and easy to record, decode and play. Sounds great when I can hear the games comming from the Z5500.

Enjoy:)

#2 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,388 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 10:54 PM

Why is it obvious that it's from Heavenly Sword?
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#3 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,537 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 10:04 AM

Regardless of the likely spam, I'm going to say the Exit scene from Portal 2.

Not only did I enjoy the games, but I don't think I've had a cutscene stop my heart quite so much as being lifted in front of an army of turret guns, to have them all disarm and sing my farewell.

just from "NO! Well, GladOS won.... oh... ok :) " was an amazing heartstring pull.

The only competitor would be from a game not many would have played, called BlazBlue; ans basically any scene with Terumi.

Wost cutscene\end goes to Bioshock Infinite. While clever, to have all your hard work end with (personal) failure, was just depressing.

Edited by Master_Scythe, 26 April 2018 - 10:05 AM.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#4 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 18,304 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:31 AM

Regardless of the likely spam, I'm going to say the Exit scene from Portal 2.

Agreed.  Extraordinarily complex mix of emotions for that: sad, because the woman coming back from GladOS-hood had just about become your friend, and now GladOS has killed her again - for good this time; glad that GladOS has let you go - no tricks; relief that f'ing eyeball was defeated; horror that GladOS is absolutely certainly going to go back to testing (and you don't know how many clones she has on ice to torture, but it's probably a large number); amusement at the goodbye song...  Seriously good trip that game. It has had many replays.

Never got to the end of Bioshock Infinite.  I couldn't put words to why, but that game just gave me huge yawns from the moment after the lighthouse - middle of a tense gunfight, and I just CNBF about whether he survived or murdered the entire city of racists - or who or what Elizabeth was.

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"There is no "I" in team." - "True.  I will not be found in any team."

#5 Chaos.Lady

Chaos.Lady

Goddess

• Mod
  • 79,476 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 03:13 PM

Fear.  The chick coming up the ladder. - Not *exactly* a cutscene but still gives me heart palpatations when I remember it. :)

Witcher: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone Expansion final cutscene/dialogue. SO very totally emotional and just... right.

Gears of War - Blasting your way out of the belly of a giant worm using chainsaws.  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Oh, also final cutscenes.  Sadness.

In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me 
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.

#6 Sierra Causey

Sierra Causey

Serf

• Lurker
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

I am going to say the empire striking the jedi in Star Wars the Old Republic game. It is too lit.

#7 SceptreCore

SceptreCore

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,992 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 07:40 PM

https://youtu.be/wjyj4HthkCw?t=5m9s

Tube drop

sorry about the commentary over the top.

RIG: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 990FXA GD-80 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 | MSI Radeon R7 370 | Patriot Pyro SSD 120GB SATAIII | 500GB + 1TB Barracuda's | LG GH22NS70 DVD-RW | Xigmatek Red Scorpion | Corsair HX650W | CM690

#8 te0p

te0p

Master

• Atomican
  • 841 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:46 PM

System Shock 2 is pretty good.  thinking off one off the top of my head, it stands out the most.

#9 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,862 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:10 AM

The scenes from " Flower ".

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users