• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nokiaemars

nokiaemars

Serf

• Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:33 PM

Hi guys, I'm new here. I want to share something with you.
I love reading, but I’ve been so busy lately I almost forgot my books. Anyway, I rekindled my passion for books yesterday. I started reading a book titled ‘How to be a Nigerian’. It’s an interesting read and I’m almost halfway through. I’m less busy now, hopefully I’ll find a few books I fancy and begin to read again. I really think everyone should read books though. They make you smarter. But lately I've been stressing out about my work.
And what about you? When was the last time you read a book?

#2 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,664 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:39 PM

I've tried to order it online 3 times - they've taken my moneys and not replied to my queries or emails.

But luckily I picked up one at an actual bookstore the other day "101 recipes for spam".

#3 scruffy1

scruffy1

Champion

• Hero
  • 5,604 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:01 PM

you're lucky

when i enquired about their book, they told me i had won a huge sum of money an internet lottery, but to gain access to the funds, i first had to pay a mr. mbwalele shokosa a sum of $3000 us via western union cash to finalise the process, or i would miss out

i'm concerned it may not be true

do you think i'm reading too much into it ?

ummmmmmmmmmm............

#4 i_am_banned2

i_am_banned2

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 11:53 PM

Hi guys, I'm new here. I want to share something with you.
I love reading, but I’ve been so busy lately I almost forgot my books. Anyway, I rekindled my passion for books yesterday. I started reading a book titled ‘How to be a Nigerian’. It’s an interesting read and I’m almost halfway through. I’m less busy now, hopefully I’ll find a few books I fancy and begin to read again. I really think everyone should read books though. They make you smarter. But lately I've been stressing out about my work.
And what about you? When was the last time you read a book?

While I admire your passion for reading, let's not forget that books commonly present their dark texts on a white background. Something to ponder for your next post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users