• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 phanhuyen123

phanhuyen123

Serf

• Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:58 PM

So, as is no secret, I dota like a madman. the ammount of abuse has always been beyond sky high. o far, over the 9 years of playing, I've found making sexual passes at them, or talking to them in baby speak is the best way to get them trolled, when they try to attack you. Nicknames work well too. "FUCK YOU SCYTHE YOU'RE SUCH A NOOB" "Aww, your mad. And thats cute. So I'mma gonna call you Puddin" "FUCK UP NOOB CUNT" "sorry puddin, sounds like its nap time? You sound cranky, need a hug?" and so on. So, do you ignore, bait, counter, or suffer, from trolls? 

#2 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,857 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 07:18 PM

"Sorry puddin, sounds like it's nap time" ... sounds like something a grandpa from the 1970s would say.

Hint - you have a built in handle - your penis has a knob at the end so your hand doesn't slip off.

#3 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,403 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:00 AM

[...]

Am I imagining things or this is the kind of thing you'd post?

"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#4 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,571 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 08:45 AM

[...]

Am I imagining things or this is the kind of thing you'd post?

Yup, thats a stolen one of mine.

Back from DOTA1 days when the world of DOTA gaming was so toxic, even the strongest anti-trolls would eventually give in and reply.

I haven't had to be that childish in Dota2 thank christ.

Also i've played for 14 years now, so thats oooold.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users