347 Pages V  « < 345 346 347  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
[PC] Atomic World of Tanks Thread
codecreeper
post Jul 14 2014, 06:46 PM
Post #6921
Atomican
Overlord

Kharkov what a nightmare for Arty's to play. I was in my Grille and their was no way i could hit anything with so many buildings and such. They should make Kharkov Tank And TD only maps.

--------------------
You only live life once so get off that computer and enjoy it.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
eveln
post Jul 27 2014, 12:49 PM
Post #6922
Atomican
Guru

Well. I don't want to spend the bucks on upgrading my lappy or whatever. And as far as I know our connection is still as good as it was.
So with that in mind I'm seriously getting to the point of doing a nobody813 and removing WoT from my machine. Can't see the point of having it
on if I don't play it much any more.

May just be the feeling of the moment, but, well, my patience is all but withered really. And I'm not sure it will return ;)

--------------------
" Seriously, use the stuff between your ears for more than just stopping your hairdo going flat." - Cybes.
" So if you reckon I'm an idiot, then go fuck yourself. " - ten80
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.
Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

+Quote Post
codecreeper
post Jul 28 2014, 03:09 PM
Post #6923
Atomican
Overlord

QUOTE (eveln @ Jul 27 2014, 12:19 PM) *
Well. I don't want to spend the bucks on upgrading my lappy or whatever. And as far as I know our connection is still as good as it was.
So with that in mind I'm seriously getting to the point of doing a nobody813 and removing WoT from my machine. Can't see the point of having it
on if I don't play it much any more.

May just be the feeling of the moment, but, well, my patience is all but withered really. And I'm not sure it will return ;)

You getting those hideous lag spikes too.

If you on the SEA server the cable was damaged and its a known issue. Try playing on NA West you get better speeds.

I still play sometimes ,really hanging out for World of Warships.

--------------------

+Quote Post
nobody813
post Jul 28 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #6924
Atomican
Champion

World of Tanks and Warplanes now integrated with Twitch streaming

--------------------
"Nobody, including Nobody, knows what Nobody is doing..." - millen

Intel Core i5 2500K | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | SLI EVGA GeForce GTX 460 1GB's | Cogage Arrow | 120GB Intel 520 | 2TB & 1TB Seagate 7200.14's | Corsair HX-650W | Fractal Design Arc Midi

+Quote Post
eveln
post Jul 29 2014, 10:34 PM
Post #6925
Atomican
Guru

BY GOLLY ! there must have been at least six of us playing tonight for at least half an hour ... AT LEAST ! :P

--------------------
" Seriously, use the stuff between your ears for more than just stopping your hairdo going flat." - Cybes.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away.

+Quote Post
nobody813
post Jul 30 2014, 12:09 PM
Post #6926
Atomican
Champion

QUOTE (mohawk @ Jul 14 2014, 06:54 AM) *
QUOTE (nobody813 @ Jul 13 2014, 09:21 PM) *
Thread updated

Also who's up for a competition or giveaway?

What you talkin' bout Willis?

I can't even remember :-(

--------------------

Intel Core i5 2500K | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | SLI EVGA GeForce GTX 460 1GB's | Cogage Arrow | 120GB Intel 520 | 2TB & 1TB Seagate 7200.14's | Corsair HX-650W | Fractal Design Arc Midi

+Quote Post
Mac Dude
post Jul 30 2014, 03:35 PM
Post #6927
Super Hero
Immortal

not sure what happened, but the graphics suck :(

haven't played for about a month, got on last night and the garage has no lighting, then when you get into a game its ultra contrasty and lacking in detail.

Changing the graphics from improved to standard helps the garage problem, but it all looks really low rez no matter what...

--------------------
Karl Kruszelnicki - No, Iím fully prepared to believe in the ďChurch of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says youíre on your own kids.

+Quote Post
codecreeper
post Jul 30 2014, 04:28 PM
Post #6928
Atomican
Overlord

QUOTE (Mac Dude @ Jul 30 2014, 03:05 PM) *
not sure what happened, but the graphics suck :(

haven't played for about a month, got on last night and the garage has no lighting, then when you get into a game its ultra contrasty and lacking in detail.

Changing the graphics from improved to standard helps the garage problem, but it all looks really low rez no matter what...

Like most FTP games you want better ,pay premium then. Kinda sucks but with FTP MMO's more popular than pay to play its the only way FTP games get supported financially.

Anyhow i thought a patch was supposed to get released today.

--------------------

+Quote Post
codecreeper
post Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Post #6929
Atomican
Overlord

New patch is out at just over 2gigs with the new Strongholds feature added.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mac Dude
post Yesterday, 11:57 AM
Post #6930
Super Hero
Immortal

thanks cc, update away!

--------------------
Karl Kruszelnicki - No, Iím fully prepared to believe in the ďChurch of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says youíre on your own kids.

+Quote Post
nobody813
post Yesterday, 12:40 PM
Post #6931
Atomican
Champion

Poo!!! OP update time :-(

Hahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mac Dude
post Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Post #6932
Super Hero
Immortal

updated and no change to the graphics for me.

The 'standard' setting provides less terrain detail than the previous version and the 'improved' setting looks like shit with the lighting not working properly above the low setting.

I'll tinker some more. I've downloaded the latest catalyst drivers but no change...

--------------------

+Quote Post
eveln
post Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Post #6933
Atomican
Guru

Well I was hoping the next update would maybe improve something ... anything :P ... here's hoping.

I might get it done later tonight.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mohawk
post Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Post #6934
Atomican
Champion

I don't know why I am patching WoT since I don't really play it anymore. I guess out of habit.

--------------------
Atomic's Most Recommended Psu's Thread.
http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=266

+Quote Post
eveln
post Yesterday, 08:50 PM
Post #6935
Atomican
Guru

I keep hoping the next time I play will be different :P ... thing is I genuinely like to play it.

This post has been edited by eveln: Yesterday, 08:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
nobody813
post Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Post #6936
Atomican
Champion

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elfarch
post Today, 12:10 PM
Post #6937
Atomican
Champion

Something for anime types, sorry not fan service or tentacle equipped but actually on topic for this thread.
The comments on the episodes you might find of interest as well.

Background: All girl schools which are on converted aircraft carriers. Hey, it looks fun.
The school activity club of the series is "Tankery", safety modded tanks invisibly keeping the same stats and looks of the outdated models used for PG nonfatal combat.

Two episodes marked Epi.5 give most of the detail for the background.

--------------------
LIFE!
Gotta be in it to lose it!

+Quote Post

347 Pages V  « < 345 346 347
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 03:44 PM