19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
[ADL]Let's play some D&D!
Lord Dread
post Mar 12 2012, 09:29 AM
Post #281
Atomican
Overlord

the way Af keeps going with the "ohh, i need more dice" give him a few weeks and he will have to order this

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chessex-Pound-O...=item2c63342ca6

:P
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Mar 12 2012, 12:03 PM
Post #282
Atomican
Mafia Winner

Think I have a minimum of three of each kind of die, 5 d20s, and about 7 pairs of d6. Being able to roll a high-level fireball in one throw is a bigger time saver than it should be.

QUOTE (TazFromOz @ Mar 4 2012, 02:32 PM) *
Oh, yay. Just realised that my new dice will probably be here in time for the next session now. I can't wait, I'm excited about giving them a run.

And just to be ironic, she got to roll all of twice. ;P

No, I didn't plan it - things just worked out that way.

--------------------
"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea..." - Antoine de Saint Exupery [Quoted by Niel DeGrasse Tyson, about space travel]

"Reality doesn't care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman, about unintuitive physics.

+Quote Post
TazFromOz
post Mar 13 2012, 07:06 AM
Post #283
Atomican
Guru

's alright. I did whinge about a combat the week before. After choosing to go check out the sarcophagus. Consistency. Who needs it. :)

--------------------
Free Games for intelligent readers / gamers / puzzle hounds.
http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=33970

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 18 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #284
Quark
Apprentice

Cybes; How many golds can I spend equiping my char? Roughly the same value as Alston?

--------------------
Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, and then a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster, and fling him out to the public.

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Mar 18 2012, 09:48 PM
Post #285
Atomican
Mafia Winner

It's reasonable to expect any character of the same level to have roughly the same amount of stuff. Considering that I've been rather stingy with treasure by 4th ed standards, I'm completely ok with you going gold for gold with Alston for the new one.

Probably a good idea to run rituals and magic items past me before you print your sheet, though.

Heh - not even 6th level yet, and we're into the 2nd character for two players already. ;) And no deaths - even though I think I've sent at least one of you negative almost every session! (Though that might have changed if you guys had tried it on with the slug beast. ;)

This post has been edited by Cybes: Mar 18 2012, 09:53 PM

--------------------
"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea..." - Antoine de Saint Exupery [Quoted by Niel DeGrasse Tyson, about space travel]

"Reality doesn't care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman, about unintuitive physics.

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 18 2012, 11:52 PM
Post #286
Quark
Apprentice

Sent you a PM Cybes. My char details will be a secret until next session. Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ha.

--------------------
Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, and then a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster, and fling him out to the public.

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 19 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #287
Quark
Apprentice

Any of you mob have preferences to party role for my next char? Melee, Ranged? DPS, Support? Tank? :P

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Mar 19 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #288
Atomican
Mafia Winner

Really, Beardy, as much as it makes sense from the party's PoV to fill a vacant niche, your character choice should be yours alone. Well, within certain constraints, anyway: it wouldn't be ok to take an undead if you're playing on the celestial plane (smelly go boom).

--------------------

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 19 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #289
Quark
Apprentice

There goes my undead paladin idea, /sarcasm.

Oh, I accidently made Iron Man. Too much time looking at your avatar. Warforged Ranger type who can rapid shot with infinite ammo and no reload thanks to an armbow, at range 20 vs all hostile targets within 20 for like +8vs AC; 1d6+7 damage. As an at will. However, the only use I can think of for that character would be to rock up to the border war, get a surprise round, high init and use an action point to shoot waves of troops three times before they realize I'm there.

I'd giggle at that. Hard.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Mar 19 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #290
Atomican
Mafia Winner

A Warforged Ranger, huh? Two down and two to go, and then we'll have an all-forged party! And then I can throw the lot of you into space - mwuahahahaha!

--------------------

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 19 2012, 10:47 PM
Post #291
Quark
Apprentice

QUOTE (Cybes @ Mar 19 2012, 11:27 PM) *
A Warforged Ranger, huh? Two down and two to go, and then we'll have an all-forged party! And then I can throw the lot of you into space - mwuahahahaha!

No no, now that I think about it I just have to make a Hulk and a Captain America and a Thor and the four of us can be the Avengers :P

--------------------

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 26 2012, 02:59 PM
Post #292
Quark
Apprentice

Just realized I won't be able to make it this weekend, comiccon is on.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Mar 26 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #293
Atomican
Mafia Winner

QUOTE (beardmaster @ Mar 26 2012, 03:29 PM) *

As in the 1st of April?

Got a wedding to attend on the 31st myself, so we won't be moving it back a day to Saturday, either. That'll make it two sessions in a row that get skipped.

--------------------

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Mar 26 2012, 07:16 PM
Post #294
Quark
Apprentice

QUOTE (Cybes @ Mar 26 2012, 06:46 PM) *
QUOTE (beardmaster @ Mar 26 2012, 03:29 PM) *

As in the 1st of April?

Got a wedding to attend on the 31st myself, so we won't be moving it back a day to Saturday, either. That'll make it two sessions in a row that get skipped.

Aye, apologies for not realizing sooner that it conflicted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Apr 3 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #295
Quark
Apprentice

What are we like this weekend, being Easter and all? I'm good for Sunday.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Apr 3 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #296
Atomican
Mafia Winner

Good by me. Jesus and I have agreed to see other people. ;P

--------------------

+Quote Post
beardmaster
post Apr 4 2012, 02:49 PM
Post #297
Quark
Apprentice

QUOTE (Cybes @ Apr 3 2012, 10:23 PM) *
Good by me. Jesus and I have agreed to see other people. ;P

Oh is that why I saw him drinking with Buddha? Sleazy.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sir_Substance
post Apr 4 2012, 09:10 PM
Post #298
Atomican
Guru

I can make it this sun.

--------------------
Kablez-
You can only beat a brick wall with so many sticks until... you wasted all your time collecting and breaking sticks against a wall...
Tantryl-
Knowledge is the new power, but will never provide a stable baseload as cost effective as burning puppies.
mm80x:
I allege that Sir substance must be from the internet

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Apr 4 2012, 09:43 PM
Post #299
Atomican
Mafia Winner

Just sent a query to Ian. Guess I should sms Taz too - apparently she rarely reads the forum.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cybes
post Apr 5 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #300
Atomican
Mafia Winner

Righteo boys and girls, the travelling planar disaster is on for this weekend.

I just broke my foot, btw, so I'll be even slower than usual. Bet you didn't think that was possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:12 PM