Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
iTunes not showing purchased music, Anyone help?
Chaos.Lady
post Feb 4 2012, 11:55 AM
Post #1
Goddess
SuperHero

Hi Guys. I've just downloaded a bunch of music from iTunes and it's not showing in my library. It's showing in Purchased, but no where else.

Have I not turned on an option somewhere? I'm sure it used to do this and can't figure out why it's not doing it now.

Go on. Make me feel dumb. I dare you... :P

--------------------
In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Caelum
post Feb 4 2012, 12:03 PM
Post #2
Hero
Titan

Go to 'Store' in the menu, then 'check for available downloads'.

otherwise, in itunes, to go to the store, then on the right side, click on purchases, then if it isnt even there...

Go to the store, as above, then click on your email address, and log into the store, then half way down there should be an option that says 'view hidden purchases'

IF it still isn't there (i've had this myself), contact apple support, they'll usually get back to you within 24 hours, they'll get you to do all of the above, and finally when none of the above works, they'll do something to reactivate the purchases, which should make things better again... maybe.

That's what they did for me anyway, when only half the songs on some albums i bought showed up in my purchases...

--------------------
6hax

+Quote Post
moist
post Feb 4 2012, 08:21 PM
Post #3
Atomican
Overlord

I've had this happen before, what I did to work around it was make a new playlist, then go to purchased and select all the tracks and right click add to playlist.

I think it's just a bug that occurs mostly on windows computers.

--------------------
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

+Quote Post
NightOwl
post Feb 13 2012, 03:05 PM
Post #4
Hero
Champion

That happened to me once when I upgraded iTunes. Apple in all their wisdom decided to rearrange he download directories. It also happened when I downloaded music on IPad and tried sync it to iPod, because files for each device are also store in separate directories.

I firstly searched for the missing files via windows explorer (they'll be somewhere under iTunes in the my music directory), then knowing where iTunes hid them, there's an option in iTunes to add a folder to the library. It found all subsequent downloads after that.

--------------------
Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition No. 76

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:17 AM