Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
EVGA 680 Hydro Copper now available @ FrozenCPU.com, Get it while you can at a much cheaper price for Aussies
raistlin
post Apr 5 2012, 12:00 PM
Post #1
Quark
Apprentice

EVGA 680 Hydro Copper now available @ FrozenCPU.com

Due to our pettition on getting EVGA direct sales, FrozenCPU are now stocking EVGA 680 Hydro Coppers for a reasonable price for Aussies.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/15654/ex...P4-2689-KR.html

Get them fast they wont last long. US$699 + around US$50 P&H
Thats way cheaper then you can hope to see in Australia.

--------------------
"All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the Queen of Darkness herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery!" - Raistlin Majere
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Morgoth
post Apr 5 2012, 01:04 PM
Post #2
Hero
Guru

It actually is, that's USA price!

--------------------
2011 Atomic 3DMark & Game Benchmark Rankings !! http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=41178
Current PC (no lie)
Athlon XP-M 2400+@2640MHz (3d) / Abit NF7-S2.0 Vmodded / 1Gig OCZ Gold EL GX BH-5 / ATI Radeon 9800XT@500MHz

+Quote Post
raistlin
post Apr 5 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #3
Quark
Apprentice

Now Sold out

--------------------
"All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the Queen of Darkness herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery!" - Raistlin Majere

+Quote Post
aliali
post Apr 12 2012, 07:43 AM
Post #4
Super Hero
Titan

QUOTE (raistlin @ Apr 5 2012, 03:50 PM) *
Now Sold out

Hardly surprising. The GTX680 is proving very hard to get. Talking to a couple of wholesalers they are only being allocated a very limited amount per week from the importers. So either demand is far outstripping manufacturing capacity or there is serious issues with the yield of these and a lot of the chips are stuffed off the Fab line.

--------------------
She's going to be really smart, very savvy, haunting good looks, really good at her job. And kind of slutty.

+Quote Post
Burning_Feet_Man
post Apr 13 2012, 10:17 PM
Post #5
Atomican
Primarch

that pcie power block. its woeful.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:50 PM