Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
PCCG gets Dell IPS panels, Are you excite?
nesquick
post Apr 12 2012, 08:01 PM
Post #21
Atomican
Titan

QUOTE (twents @ Apr 12 2012, 07:45 PM) *
Thinkin dell or maybe these catleap screens on ebay. anyone heard anything bad?

about the dell screens? yea a few bad things but the warranty is awesome and most people are overjoyed with the ultrasharp screens.

--------------------
STEAM/BC2 name: AllNightmareLong
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yiker
post Apr 13 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #22
Atomican
Charge

Something to consider is the couriers used by PCCG and Dell. AAE imho are far more professional than Star Trak. I have 2 bad experiences on separate occasions with the latter. Both instances cost me money in petrol in me recovering my property (monitors) after their fups. Won't go into the details. My U2412m is here and ready for your viewing if you want a real demo. I'm very happy. $280 with a coupon I grabbed from somewhere. It was a small business code but my business registration had been delayed :)

--------------------
“The problem with quotes from the internet is that it’s hard to verify their authenticity.”
— Abraham Lincoln

+Quote Post
draca
post Jul 17 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #23
Lurker
Serf

QUOTE (NukeJockey @ Apr 12 2012, 05:01 PM) *
QUOTE (nesquick @ Apr 12 2012, 01:33 PM) *
yea, some sales people are alright, some I cannot understand wtf they are saying, personally I'd rather wait 20mins and speak to an aussie than wait 5mins and speak to an asian/indian.

same with when I call telstra I just say put me onto to someone who can speak english I don't care about waiting just the understanding.

Haha, working in phone support, I can guarantee you aren't alone, I get dozens of people every week thanking god that they get to speak to an aussie :P

That's odd, I've never had an issue understanding tele support or sales at Dell/Telstra whether they're Asian/Indian/Australian/from the moon. They train them pretty well. I was able to buy my U2711 from Dell for 649 bucks and just negotiated with the sales guy (who was both nice and Indian). Go figure.

--------------------
PC: i7 2600k | 8GB XMS 3 RAM | Gigabyte P67a-UD4-B3 | 2 x GTX 580 (SLI) | Noctua NH-D14 | Cooler Master Cosmos II | Dell U2711 | Corsair SP-2500

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:23 PM