As it happens I've got a bag that dates back to the 1970s.
Atomic ones - I had the bet part of 10 or more but fairly sure most or all got sent to other people here.
The bag (notable ones) - and NFI how the adhesive has held up on these things but many look pretty good. Photo hosting a PITA so might see about that later.
- "Raiders to win" sticker that you put on your car window, probably when they were starting to go well around the mid-late 1980s.
- "Rock of the 90s KIX 106 FM"
- a couple of different AMSA ones (marine safety). Probably early 90s, their HQ used to be in the same building I worked at so likely from a promotional table in the foyer.
- various "Shell" ones from the 1970s. Including "Go well, go shell" which was the early 70s slogan.
- "Kiama, NSW" round tourist one, probably early 90s.
- various "Mr Juicy" probably 70s/80s.
- some "Toyota genuine parts" with cavemen cartoons, probably late 80s.
- "CIG" imposed on Australia shaped background, probably 80s.
- a few from car dealers, probably 70s-80s.
- "2UW 1107" with Aus flag and Golden Fleece logo. That must be pretty old, fairly sure the Golden Fleece brand was gone by the 80s.
- "Capital 7 is the place to be" (what the local TV station was known as probably early 80s.
- Ambulance contribution probably 80s.
- "7 Days Hire" probably 70s, not sure they even exist anymore.
- "Canberra means business" - some promo crap, probably early 80s.
- "Squeeze me a Quelch" probably early 80s.
- "navy" probably defence promo from mid 80s.
- "RAAF future pilot" as above.
- "Sunrise" (OJ again, probably early 80s).
- "Repco auto parts" - probably late 70s and well before it parts stores became Reject Shop clones.
- "2CA / ACT road safety council - if you drink, don't drive" - probably early 80s.
- "Find 30 minutes a day for Life. Be in it." - late 70s. Also a "I'm a Life. Be in it. walker"
- "Canberra Credit Union" - probably mid 70s, like most has probably been through a dozen merge phases.
- Various "Cue Cola / 1053 2CA" promos, probably mid-late 70s.
- "Budgewoi - Central Coast, NSW" probably mid 80s.
- "Workin' Gear Fyshwick" - this store still exists with it's annoying TV ads. It's got a 6 digit phone # so would be before the 90s but my guess is early-mid 80s.
- "We love Australia" probably early 80s.
- a panel with removable "Mr Men" - contains 6 but one missing. Probably mid-late 70s. Has a phone as well as "Telex" number.
- a couple of comedy stickers. One is "Billy Blastoff" though I don't think related to a toy of that name. The other has a bloke sitting backwards on a motorbike that's taken off uncontrollably.
Should mention too I guess, also got some modern day ones that they chuck in with graphics cards, mobos, CPUs. A few got used but most just got chucked into the product box or a drawer somewhere.