Greetings all, Im back from what would be maybe a 5? year break from atomic. Not sure why I left think a couple of people/things got to me and pushed me away from the experience we all know and love about this place. But anyway I'm back hopefully for a while this time, like a relationship all we need is a bit of counselling and hope for the best ;)
With 2012 a solid week away I thought id get peoples opinions on new years resolutions and if you actually follow through/make realistic ones!
Ive never made a new year resoltion before as I thought they were quite silly and something that people do when they cant immediately control their own lives as it comes, but I'm 21 years old now, dont live at home anymore, have a very stable well paying job and have decided that I cant keep just floating living life day per day. I found I had no sense of accomplishments this year at all because I never set out to do anything significant. But now thats all going to change.
I think where people go wrong with new years resolutions is they set unrealistic goals then feel like crap or dont do it again when it ultimately fails. Here is my small list of things I would like to accomplish in 2012.
1. Have a professional fitness model shoot by april. (Ive been on a real fitness and health spur for all of 2011 and decided that this would be the ultimate result for a years worth of hard work and dedication, as ive always struggled with self image)
2. Learn to juggle/ride unicycle (I got a unicycle today for christmas for a joke gift from my parents and I think it would be interesting to be able to have a skill that can instil enjoyment and seems like a good conversation starter)
3. Travel (This is a big one, everyone wants to travel but who has the time or money to do so. Its all about making time and just doing it!, end of january I book my flights and accomo for a motorbike tour in vietnam with my father for september should be amazing)
4. Get more into cars and bikes (Something I used to love growing up and when I was in high school you couldnt seperate me from my cars and my friends with cars. But as we grow up we grow apart and Ive missed that part in my life for a while)
5. Be social and make new friends. (I work long hard tiring hours and I dont ever seem to get out and make new friends which makes me crazy depressed but I wont go too much into that. I might join an archery club or make car cruise meets?)
6. BE HAPPY (Something I havent been for a long...long time)
Well thats my small list of things I want to achieve in 2012. Im sure ill think of more but for now I think its an achievable list.
So guys what if any is your list of things YOU would like to achieve in 2012!