Thankyou for taking the time to have a look. Please PM me if you would like a license key for your own use.
1) Dashboard interface. Yep I agree, this will all be updated when I get the new theme (same as the client side) done.
2) The reason you cannot assign a key for that machine is that the License Key and Computer are each assigned to a different company. The idea is that you would have license keys setup for each company to use. I use this application everyday, so I hope that I would pickup any major bugs, if there is anything else please let me know.
3) I agree, I want to add a file upload option without needing to leave the page you are on. This will be fixed in a future version.
4) Yes at some point I will offer versions with only certain functionality enabled but while the app is new I think that when purchasing you should get access to everything. The admin user account is actually restricted, but if you had a full admin account you can disable each section with custom groups for different users. The reason the app has so many different features is that I use it to run my business, so I try todo everything within one application.
5) I will make the logo clickable ;)
Again thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated. Again if you or the company you work for would find this application useful I would be more than happy to give you a free copy (and access to the code if you sign an NDA).
"Had an attempt opening a ticket, but none of the text was clickable. Took a while to realise I had to click on the image that's close to the same colour as the background to do so."
Sorry I am not sure what section you are talking about here. Is this from the admin or client side? Do you mean getting to the add ticket page or "Add" button?