Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

WAITAN GAEMS

God damn Cruiser IV...

I'll have my Battleship soon, and you'll all be getting shiney bits when I explode.

Being sick is fail =(

At least I can use Stealth Bombers effectiveley now!

I just need to go buy one.

SB's arnt actually very good. you'd be better off using a cruiser. they only shine when using bombs, and you can only use bombs in 0.0

I thought the thread deserved to be recreated, although Khendar if you're seeing this and want to make it again let me know and we can RTM it and get it deleted or something similar.

So where are you at the moment in EVE?

As most people know because I never shutup, I've lost one of my Cerbs and haven't been doing too much lately due to the war which we were winning til I asploded =P

Currently training for a Mega, because I think that'd be less costly to lose than the Nighthawk which I have in my hangar, and probably also less costly to lose than a Cerb.

What's everyone else up to?

I thought the thread deserved to be recreated, although Khendar if you're seeing this and want to make it again let me know and we can RTM it and get it deleted or something similar.

As most people know because I never shutup, I've lost one of my Cerbs and haven't been doing too much lately due to the war which we were winning til I asploded =P

Currently training for a Mega, because I think that'd be less costly to lose than the Nighthawk which I have in my hangar, and probably also less costly to lose than a Cerb.

YOU FAIL! THERES ALREADY ONE! RTM'D ETC!

edit: it seems there is a *cough* slight error with the RTM system*

You've trained command ship?

At the moment in EVE I am having a play with a new shiny Kronos.

So far I would say it is a nice ship for the sole purpose of making iskies.

Good tank, nice damage with rails and 3 spare high slots allows for some fun, remote repping the newbies in my corp that try to tank lvl4s in a cruiser.

Current plan is get rich again.

Currently having an Eve rest for a few months..... Been getting the urge to renew my subscription though......Must resist!

oooh mergy goodness...

I'm up to the Coercer, plowed through some level 1 missions yesterday, back to AFK mining today (while at work, sssshhh). From what I can gather I'll need about 6 mil to get an Omen Cruiser kitted out, so that's what I'm farming for, while learnin mah skillz!

Dammit I'm renewing tonight

In game name 'Minkus'

Contact me I need a new corp, have around 28M Skill points from memory so I'm handy

At the moment in EVE I am having a play with a new shiny Kronos.

So far I would say it is a nice ship for the sole purpose of making iskies.

Good tank, nice damage with rails and 3 spare high slots allows for some fun, remote repping the newbies in my corp that try to tank lvl4s in a cruiser.

Current plan is get rich again.

oh really? where abouts do you run npc with it?

I'm so confused.

Anyway.

Orcone died last night. By accident. Then guilt tripped me into giving him monies.

He's going to die again. This time more purposefully >_<

Currently having an Eve rest for a few months..... Been getting the urge to renew my subscription though......Must resist!

I'm basically waiting for you and Mong to return before I get back into it. I've poured a lot of SP into my character since you both took your leave of EVE so I should be a respectable wingman now. :)

We need to get something going again for sure

I miss stroking my Billions of iskies

I'm basically waiting for you and Mong to return before I get back into it. I've poured a lot of SP into my character since you both took your leave of EVE so I should be a respectable wingman now. :)