Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

You should all go Caldari Battleships and pewpew in Rokhs.

Sorry but I'm not ghey, I'll stick with my Gallente deathboats

i was immunized to anti-aestheteacitis along with measles when i was like 10 or something.

Yet you fly Minmatar ships? o.O

actually, i fly every sub-capital t1 ship in the game, indys not included.

and you suck at them all, a true jack of all trades master of none

hardly, ive got epic mining skills for the hulk, and good fenrir skills too!

bah, lost my omen this avo, what I get for trying to play at work I spose.

But to be honest, I'm finding it a bit boring of it so far, and the 9pm shutdown time gets tedious.

You work around it.

I came from WoW too, so I didn't understand why it was neccessary. But it refreshes the server and yeah, it's not too bad.

Pain in the ass when you're wanting to organise something, but it's a nice break to watch TV or get food =P

The Omen's no big loss. I lost quite a few ships on my old character when I was starting out too from carelessness. Once you learn to not fear losing your ship you're on a good thing.

You work around it.

I came from WoW too, so I didn't understand why it was neccessary. But it refreshes the server and yeah, it's not too bad.

Pain in the ass when you're wanting to organise something, but it's a nice break to watch TV or get food =P

The Omen's no big loss. I lost quite a few ships on my old character when I was starting out too from carelessness. Once you learn to not fear losing your ship you're on a good thing.

Amen to that, the first time I lost a damnation I was inconsolable

You can't revolve around rocks for a few hours, and you're upset?

I am going to pod you.

Always.

And sweet jesus, just asking for help on the EVE forums is useless. The community there is absolutely terrible. They're beating off CCP while trolling with their other hand.

Always.

And sweet jesus, just asking for help on the EVE forums is useless. The community there is absolutely terrible. They're beating off CCP while trolling with their other hand.

I'll be reactivating my account next week...

PM me your details and I'll help you out.

Always.

I'll be reactivating my account next week...

PM me your details and I'll help you out.

Pretty sure the help is "Let's kill Dave!" =P~

lololol

You have no idea how I'm going to bridge that gap. And it is going to be delicious.

lololol

You have no idea how I'm going to bridge that gap. And it is going to be delicious.

lol, ive told you that plan wont work man, hes gonna rape you silly.

lololol

Heh, I'm pretty confident I'll be OK =P

Me not killing you, that could happen.

You killing me though is fairly unlikely given I'm trained specifically for combat and survival and you're quite a bit younger than me. I do make a heap of mistakes though.

Not that plan, drones suck.

I've taken the best of that idea and stuck it onto a ship I really don't want to have. So I won't even blink when it inevitably pops.

You killing me though is fairly unlikely given I'm trained specifically for combat and survival and you're quite a bit younger than me. I do make a heap of mistakes though.

I'm fairly confident you'll see what I have when I warp to 0, change your mind and bugger off.

Not that plan, drones suck.

I've taken the best of that idea and stuck it onto a ship I really don't want to have. So I won't even blink when it inevitably pops.

I'm fairly confident you'll see what I have when I warp to 0, change your mind and bugger off.

Hey Orcone will you duel me?

Stupid lack of funds while Im getting the parts of my new machine together :( I wanna kill people! D:

yes subs im looking at you