Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

So Goonswarm committed mass suicide I hear.

Yup.

As they say in the classics:

"They're GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnn"

And now they're all pointing the finger at each other wondering not only who fucked up but also, who might have stolen the corp wallet.

lolswords.

GB

My computer is fixed.

I have no internet at my new house though, which sucks.

I'd be up for a few roams once I get back though :D

Well get it fixed man. I'm in your alliance as of today.

They joined BoB.

Also: how much ISK do you want Ghost_Bear?

edit: supam - so is Taram Caldar. He's ex-noir. He hates me.

Really nice guy.

Massive douchebag too lol

Edited by superfireydave

They joined BoB.

Also: how much ISK do you want Ghost_Bear?

edit: supam - so is Taram Caldar. He's ex-noir. He hates me.

Really nice guy.

Massive douchebag too lol

Well, it really depends on how much you're willing to give me but I'd say around $150 mill if you've got it?

Love you long tiem,

GB

Dammit!!!

Just started to encounter the enemy in a mission and the connection hangs, and hangs and hangs. A pain but it has done so before a couple of times in the past. Quit and restart.

O.K., back in place and the screen shreds and unable to quit or CAD. Arrgh!

Restart comp twice and both times trying to connect locks up the comp. /cries :{(

There goes the mission bonus and as I can't complete there will be an unhappy agent as well. Will try this p.m. again and send a petition if I can get on.

Edited by Elfarch

Dammit!!!

Just started to encounter the enemy in a mission and the connection hangs, and hangs and hangs. A pain but it has done so before a couple of times in the past. Quit and restart.

O.K., back in place and the screen shreds and unable to quit or CTD. Arrgh!

Restart comp twice and both times trying to connect locks up the comp. /cries :{(

There goes the mission bonus and as I can't complete there will be an unhappy agent as well. Will try this p.m. again and send a petition if I can get on.

petition it, CCP can press a magical button and reset the mission.

Sounds like you have a few more problems than handing in a mission on time, like a dodgy graphics card.

ok two things.

1) Who's taken over goons as the big bad?

2) Been out of the game for around a year. what's changed?

Goons will be back in some form. ITSWARM or something like that. I guess BoB (IT) goes back to being the big bad.

Goons are still around.

Their alliance has disbanded, however their corporation has joined Band of Brothers.

Band of Brothers is of course, the new alliance that the goons made after taking the Band of Brothers name with a corp, and then dissolving said corp.

It'd be quite funny to see BoB fight IT.

IT suck, and use numbers to win, but I guess that's true of most 0.0 alliances.

Other than that, not much has changed eh? Alliances and corps have come and gone, but it's mostly still the same game.

edit: Ghost Bear - you have isk as of yesterday!

Edited by superfireydave

Goons are still around.

Their alliance has disbanded, however their corporation has joined Band of Brothers.

Band of Brothers is of course, the new alliance that the goons made after taking the Band of Brothers name with a corp, and then dissolving said corp.

It'd be quite funny to see BoB fight IT.

IT suck, and use numbers to win, but I guess that's true of most 0.0 alliances.

Other than that, not much has changed eh? Alliances and corps have come and gone, but it's mostly still the same game.

edit: Ghost Bear - you have isk as of yesterday!

Thanks dude! Really appreciate it! This will get me Hulk, Combat (PVP) and Manufacturing ready! :D

Like always, when or if I decide to give the game a rest for a while (after all Uni is coming up again), I'll make sure you get your money back in full :)

Cheers dude!

GB

Got back in later in the day and finnished the mission without the 100k time bonus (thank goodness it was a minor bonus).

Policy in the FAQ states no resets for replacement of time bonuses. Ah well.

Update on where I am:

Desktop appears to be working, but I think it'll die in the heat of my home (it's in my parents aircon atm lol).

Mac works at home, so can login and do stuff, can't really FC on that thing though.

I'll bring my desktop home tonight and maybe lead a roam next week if people are interested and my PC isn't fucking up ^_^

Update on where I am:

Desktop appears to be working, but I think it'll die in the heat of my home (it's in my parents aircon atm lol).

Mac works at home, so can login and do stuff, can't really FC on that thing though.

I'll bring my desktop home tonight and maybe lead a roam next week if people are interested and my PC isn't fucking up ^_^

I'm keen.

I can bring my newly acquired tackling Wolf to the fight, training my combat skills at the moment as I got a little sick of mining (and waiting on slots to free up is fucking fun as!... not)

Should be delicious,

GB