Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

I might even log in for that. ;) Post it in here if you have an idea ahead of time, i'm taking a little break from eve.

Yeah, no worries.

Probably looking at tuesday or wednesday, probably 3 hours before downtime.

Will be something small and easy - T1 cruisers or T1/T2 frigs.

Yeah, no worries.

Probably looking at tuesday or wednesday, probably 3 hours before downtime.

Will be something small and easy - T1 cruisers or T1/T2 frigs.

Tuesday (tomorrow night) at 08:00 EVE time (30 minutes time before this post) in Dodixie. We'll get moving at 08:30 but should meet up before hand incase people need help with fits.

Bring a T1 or T2 frigate, make sure you have a MWD fitted, and if you need help with fits please send me a mail before hand. MSE fits are preferred where possible.

Preferred ships:

Dramiel (if you can afford one, and are good at flying them), Taranis, fast AF's (think the minmatar ones are pretty fast) and then rifter etc.

Plan to lose your ship, and your clone - so don't pick expensive stuff.

We'll roam losec, then head out to 0.0 for a bit. HOPEFULLY we'll get a good fight somewhere along the way.

Can't make it, sorry guys. If it's going to be 6pm-6:30pm EST (non-daylight saving ie QLD time) then unfortunately I'll be working :S.

Would be willing to jump on Wed night however and see what's up,

Will check back here tomorrow,

GB

I'll try and make it. Not sure what I can bring. I can bring a harpy but i dont normally fit a mwd on af's.

Sub, Mar'pak, a friend of mine and I went into syndicate.

We didn't find anything for ages, then finally found a drake.

My friend got the initial tackle then was scrammed and webbed by the drake which had the foresight to bring heavy precision missiles :(

I landed with my friend dying, Sub and Mar'pak right behind.

We tried for the drake, got him to 50% shields or so before I needed to warp off. Given I was the only one able to outrun the Drake's web and scram the rest of the fleet got out as well.

We found ships on the way back, but nothing engagable :(

Sorry for being shit!

It happens, plus its always slim picking in our timezone. You forgot about the first drake in the belt that warped before Lexa could get tackle.

The guy we engaged was not your average ratter. ECM drones, 2pt, web, precision missles.

Would Sunday evenings around 6pm be a contender for this sort of thing? Otherwise I have work Tues (and most other) nights :S

GB

Would Sunday evenings around 6pm be a contender for this sort of thing? Otherwise I have work Tues (and most other) nights :S

GB

I have family dinners on sunday, but saturday at 8 would usually work.

So basically you guys stumbled across a "Q" ship.

Nice find!

I wonder if he was just poking around or actually out hunting pvpers? Odd (and be glad) he didn't have someone else on call if that was the case.

Edited by Elfarch

So basically you guys stumbled across a "Q" ship.

Nice find!

I wonder if he was just poking around or actually out hunting pvpers? Odd (and be glad) he didn't have someone else on call if that was the case.

He had a gila at the gate. I assume they were together.

GB

I have family dinners on sunday, but saturday at 8 would usually work.

I'd only be available for an hour or so Sat nights, not sure that's enough time. Still, spose it could work ;D

So when's the next one? :D

GB

I can maybe do Sundays, Saturdays nights are right out - I'm usually drunk :P

Othernights I can (usually) do:

Monday, thursday, friday.

I just need to know before hand so I can schedule all my other stuff around it :P~~~~

The $50 I paid for another three months of eve time have been mysteriously eaten by the internet, so my sub has lapsed. :|

Edited by Sir_Substance

I myself have had to receed back into my "real-life comes first" hidey hole for the moment what with uni and work taking off in full force, so for the moment I'll still be on from time to time but most likely unable to participate in raids/meetups for the next couple of months,

Also Mickey/Superfireydave, I haven't forgotten bout yo money, planning to hand it all back to you in 2 months (waiting for a slot atm to reap the monies)

<3

GB

Bump for the great war that starts Thursday.

Southern + Russian Coalitions vs Northern Coalition. 60000 pilots, should lag Iceland itself. :D

Its going to be interesting. Out of curiosity is anyone else on here in any of the alliances taking part?

I recently joined Aeternus who are friendly with IT so should start gettign some decent fleet experience around the place.