Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

Me and Dave are in Gentlemen's Club. Dont see Dave getting involved in 0.0 warfare though.

It's funny how things turn full circle. The systems GC is staging to hit are the same systems that my corp evacuated from 0.0 through just a couple of months ago.

0.0 sov warfare is for plebs, scrubs, and racial minorities.

I'll probably stay docked up in dodixie and compose space poetry like usual :P

Fixed

I love stories like this. The only way it can get better is if they are ratting in them or something.

And subs unless that bomb gave him the aggro that got him killed then it's not really relevant to anything.

And subs unless that bomb gave him the aggro that got him killed then it's not really relevant to anything.

Its just funny when you end up on the killmail of your own sides mothership.

Its just funny when you end up on the killmail of your own sides mothership.

I'd do it, a supercap is a supercap after all ><

Anyone here in a corp that is willing to recruit a casual ex-miner/pvper with no experience?

I am currently in a corp that is based in UK so i miss all the exciting stuff... D: annddd they moved about 60 jumps while i was unsubbed (actually i thought i was unsubbed cause a month had gone since id paid but i had actually gotten a 3month sub, so the other day i see a automatic deduction for a 3month sub come outta my credit card i was liek ooooshiiii) and i cbf jumping in 0.0 if i dont have to.

Anyone here in a corp that is willing to recruit a casual ex-miner/pvper with no experience?

I am currently in a corp that is based in UK so i miss all the exciting stuff... D: annddd they moved about 60 jumps while i was unsubbed (actually i thought i was unsubbed cause a month had gone since id paid but i had actually gotten a 3month sub, so the other day i see a automatic deduction for a 3month sub come outta my credit card i was liek ooooshiiii) and i cbf jumping in 0.0 if i dont have to.

Send me a message in game, we can talk. my ingame name is the same as this one but space instead of underscore.

ok I just reactivate my Eve Account just wondering whats the deal with the new expansion due next month whats with the planetary stuff do you have to be in a corp? If so does Atomic have a corp as I am not in a corp yet.

Cheers

sUpEr

I have been tossing up weather or not to return to eve..

I really love the principles in the game and I follow CCP as one of my favourite developers (holding my breath for WoD MMO) I just found that when I play mmos I tend to play solo or very small group and that always made Eve feel inaccessible to me, especially that none of my gaming mates like the concept of a space sim mmo.

Is there an Atomic Corp? I would consider reactivating my account for another bang even just having ppl to chat to and ask questions my old account was only 2months in so not very advanced.

No, we've had a few previously but they never work due to everyone wanting different things.

There is a channel ingame called atomicmpc that you can join though to get advice from a range of different people.

No, we've had a few previously but they never work due to everyone wanting different things.

There is a channel ingame called atomicmpc that you can join though to get advice from a range of different people.

it never worked because orcone was a dick and the piwats preyed on the indys and so the indys didnt supply the piwats and it was just a bunch of pubbies.

PI looks interesting, eve has occupied little of my time of late, T2 and T3 doesnt seem to take much to kick along.

I pretty much always play solo so will never be a megarich sector boss but enjoy myself anyway.

I may eventually get involved in a corp but usually do not have the time.

Looking forward to miitia when my better comp comes out of the repairshop.