Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

hey chaps, you remember how i said the speednerf was gonna bone gallente and minni, and you were all like "no subs, your wrong". just like to say i called it.

hey chaps, you remember how i said the speednerf was gonna bone gallente and minni, and you were all like "no subs, your wrong". just like to say i called it.

My "no, shutup retard" was based on the evidence at the time.

Now, with new evidence, you appear to have a more substantiated claim.

*smug*

Being right now doesn't mean you didn't look retarded a month ago =P

Now now, him being smug just means you wont feel bad when you pod him

*smug*

Being right now doesn't mean you didn't look retarded a month ago =P

i may have looked retarded, but i was fricking right, wasnt i?

/me gets the salt to rub in daves wounds.

Ive never played EVE online, its something i might be able to get into though. it would make the deal even sweeter if there was an atomic team, is there?

sort of. we tried to make an atomic corp, and it fell apart. there is an atomic channel though, and you can join a corp with one of us in it. atomic corps dont have a hsitory of staying together though.

Question, how do you pay? do you have to pay over the net or can you buy like a card from somewhere like you would credit?

you can do a traditional subscription if you ahve a credit card like visa, where it removes some money form your account each month. its possible to get game time cards, which you buy over the counter/net and put the code on them into the site, a bit like a pre-paid mobile recharge. i directly deposit money in CCP's account eveyr three months. that option is on the site under pay-by-cash.

you can also do funny things like mail cash or cheques to them, but they take ages to be completed id say.

Cool , cheers. i am downloading the free 14 day trial at the moment and when thats done ill buy a game card from EB or something, if you want to have a game later on tonight you can show me how to play properly. My username is Thorn3624.

I didn't think they had prepaid cards in AU.

Also: I'd scrap that username and make it something decent. It's easier to remember if it's a real name rather than being a name and a collection of letters =P~

edit: Server will be down from now until an hour from now btw.

I didn't think they had prepaid cards in AU.

Also: I'd scrap that username and make it something decent. It's easier to remember if it's a real name rather than being a name and a collection of letters =P~

edit: Server will be down from now until an hour from now btw.

ya, i would man. you cant just start a new character in eve, because if you spend 6 months training a character, thats how long it woudl take to train its replacement, and to use most of the stuff in the game takes at least 6-8 months. pick a name you would be happy to live with for several years, and youll be right.

there are tonnes of people on the eve forums who beg for name changes because they picked Roxorr5536 as a username and are now two years down the track and wishing they picked something better. unfortunately, for game play reasons, CCP cant do name changes, so its better to pick a good one now.

I think I might pick up a trial again, and if I like it as much as I did last time, I might definitely buy a sub.

EDIT: Consider my old account reactivated. I'm in.

Heh, it's OK.

Kestral's are as cheap as chips.

If you lost if PvP'ing you've earnt my respect ^_^

If PvE, well..... learn to not die so much =P~

dave almost lost his cerebrus in a deadspace complex after i told him that he would die if he went any farther, and he ignored me.

he knows not the subtle arts of PvE.

Heh, it's OK.

Kestral's are as cheap as chips.

If you lost if PvP'ing you've earnt my respect ^_^

If PvE, well..... learn to not die so much =P~

dave almost lost his cerebrus in a deadspace complex after i told him that he would die if he went any farther, and he ignored me.

he knows not the subtle arts of PvE.

There's a difference between losing a kestral in a level 1, and almost losing a cerb to 10 torpedoing BS's while you're being webbed -_-