Ghost_Bear

So... Who's Playing Eve-online?

Heh, it's OK.

Kestral's are as cheap as chips.

If you lost if PvP'ing you've earnt my respect ^_^

If PvE, well..... learn to not die so much =P~

dave almost lost his cerebrus in a deadspace complex after i told him that he would die if he went any farther, and he ignored me.

he knows not the subtle arts of PvE.

There's a difference between losing a kestral in a level 1, and almost losing a cerb to 10 torpedoing BS's while you're being webbed -_-

i SAID to you, if you keep going you gonna get raeped.

you then said "ill be fine, watch me" about 2 mins later you then yelled "IM GETTING RAEPED!"

i wasn't even in the same quadrent of empire space, and i could tell it was going to go downhill for you about 2 mins before it happened.

Heh, it's OK.

Kestral's are as cheap as chips.

If you lost if PvP'ing you've earnt my respect ^_^

If PvE, well..... learn to not die so much =P~

dave almost lost his cerebrus in a deadspace complex after i told him that he would die if he went any farther, and he ignored me.

he knows not the subtle arts of PvE.

There's a difference between losing a kestral in a level 1, and almost losing a cerb to 10 torpedoing BS's while you're being webbed -_-

i SAID to you, if you keep going you gonna get raeped.

you then said "ill be fine, watch me" about 2 mins later you then yelled "IM GETTING RAEPED!"

i wasn't even in the same quadrent of empire space, and i could tell it was going to go downhill for you about 2 mins before it happened.

Quit your bickering you two.

I braved the dangers of the Angels red light district by myself.

how many of you can claim to have done that?

What were you in though? =p~

I've just paid for another month's subscription...but didn't realise it.

The current payment method is to automatically deduct from my card every month. I don't want that shit.

Is there anyway to remove my card and keep playing for the rest of the month? The only way to remove my card seems to be to cancel my subscription, which takes away my 30 days of game time I've already bought.

With their latest nerf to ghost training, CCP have decided they don't want my money anymore. So the next 30 days will be nothing but PVP and trying to kill Dave with smartbombs.

I've just paid for another month's subscription...but didn't realise it.

The current payment method is to automatically deduct from my card every month. I don't want that shit.

Is there anyway to remove my card and keep playing for the rest of the month? The only way to remove my card seems to be to cancel my subscription, which takes away my 30 days of game time I've already bought.

With their latest nerf to ghost training, CCP have decided they don't want my money anymore. So the next 30 days will be nothing but PVP and trying to kill Dave with smartbombs.

er once its paid for you've got that time it doesnt get taken away once you cancel. It stops it recurring but you still get the time you've paid for. Ive done it a heap of times.

nerf to ghost training?

what do you mean by that?

edit: do you mean they've stopped players from training characters when a sub is not active?

nerf to ghost training?

what do you mean by that?

edit: do you mean they've stopped players from training characters when a sub is not active?

From what Ive heard, that's exactly it so if you have a 40 day skill you cant just cancel your sub and set the skill going before you quit, you have to be actively subscribed.

From what Ive heard, that's exactly it so if you have a 40 day skill you cant just cancel your sub and set the skill going before you quit, you have to be actively subscribed.

Well that sucks.

Here I was thinking I'd be training BS V once my sub had ran out and I needed to get back to RL for a bit.

Well that sucks.

Here I was thinking I'd be training BS V once my sub had ran out and I needed to get back to RL for a bit.

Luckily I'd already knocked BS V on the head prior to these changes, Advanced Spaceship Command V is going to be a total arse pain though

What were you in though? =p~

first a caracal then a ferox. I may also have taken a cerb in. can't remember that though.

honestly, i don't see the ghost training shit as a big deal. you pay to actually play the game (when you want to play), and you want to train and shit.

so why shouldn't you have to pay to train a skill? sounds like alot of cheap bastards out there just cbf paying to do something they want to do.

After 3 of my mates reactivated their accounts and joined the corp my mate has just become director of... im giving serious thought to rejoining.

honestly, i don't see the ghost training shit as a big deal. you pay to actually play the game (when you want to play), and you want to train and shit.

so why shouldn't you have to pay to train a skill? sounds like alot of cheap bastards out there just cbf paying to do something they want to do.

You dont have any 30+ day skills to train do you?

what, and you want to cheap out on 40 bucks for the opportunity to train them? it isn't that bad.

you want to do something to make your play time better, but not pay for it? don't be a cheapskate

what, and you want to cheap out on 40 bucks for the opportunity to train them? it isn't that bad.

you want to do something to make your play time better, but not pay for it? don't be a cheapskate

Obviously that's a no, you dont. When it gets to that end of things spending a month to train ONE skill is tedious considering they're generally only being trained so you can use something else. I really dont see why they needed to change the old system, and that's my final 2/100th's of a dollar

After 3 of my mates reactivated their accounts and joined the corp my mate has just become director of... im giving serious thought to rejoining.

Do it.

I'm loving EVE :D

Obviously that's a no, you dont. When it gets to that end of things spending a month to train ONE skill is tedious considering they're generally only being trained so you can use something else. I really dont see why they needed to change the old system, and that's my final 2/100th's of a dollar

im training a 24 day skill right now, but instead of trying to get something for free, i go and run a mission or 2, and do some pvp with friends, god forbid you should pay to use a feature of a game that is pay to play

im training a 24 day skill right now, but instead of trying to get something for free, i go and run a mission or 2, and do some pvp with friends, god forbid you should pay to use a feature of a game that is pay to play

ive trained three 24 day skills. i didnt ghost train one of them. it costs, what, $50 for three months? i could afford that on pocket money, stop bitching about the price, its a stupid argument unless you happen to live in a cardboard box.

im using CCP's server, and their electricity. i owe them money.