Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shikimaru

Want longer Lasting SEX?

they were all over adelaide too when i was there last week, just glad the kid is too young to ask what they were about lol, too early for that conversation

lol'd at censored

they were all over adelaide too when i was there last week, just glad the kid is too young to ask what they were about lol, too early for that conversation

lol'd at censored

Woah. I saw that "silver rose" was the last one to post in this thread, so I read that thinking it was coming from silver rose. I had no idea silver rose had a kid :P

Rob.

lol'd at censored

Woah. I saw that "silver rose" was the last one to post in this thread, so I read that thinking it was coming from silver rose. I had no idea silver rose had a kid :P

Rob.

bwahahahahahahahaha

yeah that would come as a bit of a shock to me too I didn't know I had one either.

Some of the big ugly things have been changed to

"Want longer lasting XOX?"

no thank you, i get enough email spam for erectile dysfuntion drugs, dont use billboards.

I believe that company is the same one that puts those torturous piano penis player ads on late at night.

There's one of these on the Warrego Highway (Toowoomba -> Brisbane) and just recently it's been covered up with the CENSORED sticker...

lol'd at censored

Rob.

bwahahahahahahahaha

yeah that would come as a bit of a shock to me too I didn't know I had one either.

What would Myra think?

Most of them are being pulled down.

Cummunity uproar and such.

Why? They're selling and advertising a legitimate product. All their billboards have been approved by councils.

*shrugs

There's one of these on the Warrego Highway (Toowoomba -> Brisbane) and just recently it's been covered up with the CENSORED sticker...

Hah, yeah I saw that a few days ago.

to pronounce the new ones correctly, WANT LONGER LASTING XOX

"i have no idea what zocks is, now do i know if i want it longer lasting..... i'll pass"