naikii

Warning Yadnum Computers

Hello to one and all. I am a licenced investigator recently hired by a private client to investigate this "Yadnum Pty Ltd" "Yadnum Computers", etc -- I have just intiated my preliminary enquiries and find this stretches from NSW to VIC -and as I said, my investigation is only a couple hours old. If anyone has any information on this person, entity, etc - I would greatly appreciate a reply and exchange of information. I promise on my end to keep one and all who help me in the loop as to what is happening and to share information with them. All the best, and I sincerely hope to hear from someone.

A good private investigator would not be using an internet forum as a source of information with regards to brining yadnum down to be honest, maybe use it to get in touch with people who have been burnt by him and set up a meeting with them but I don't see the info from some random holding up in a court case.

The poor guy's just trying to do his job in the most professional manner. Cut him some slack... jeez..

The poor guy's just trying to do his job in the most professional manner.

It's possible that you're the one jumping to an incorrect conclusion.

traceace65 has not provided any contact details to take part in this so called "exchange of information" and has also turned Private Messaging off.

Until such time as genuine licensed investigator contact details are provided, it is reasonable to approach such posts with caution.

Old post found Googling.

Is anyone on this forum still persuing this?

A group of us are and the police recently told us: "I am however prepared to give you an undertaking that I will review the website that you have referred me to and that I will also retrieve the original case file from archives and review the material. Please understand that this in no way guarantees that the investigation will be re-opened or that action will be taken against MUNDAY. Please also understand that I am unable to give you a time frame as to when this review will be undertaken or completed. It may take some time."

If you are still owed money by Yadnum Computers, please contact Farifield Police Station, RE: NSW Police Investigation E36901744.

We must prove it was premeditated to convict him of fraud.

The more victims who come forward, the better, even if it was a small amount.

10 year maximum jail for fraud in Australia

He's "alledgedly" stolen at least $25,000 from 42 victims and is still doing it.

If you got ripped off, please contact Fairfield Police NSW and help save his next victim - ITS NOT NOT LATE.

It won't cost you anything except some time. Hopefully our friend will get some time too!

Cheers.

A dedicated forum is set up, google "Beware Yadnum".

Edited by edgeman

Wouldn't everyones CC purchases be covered by Visa/mastercard anti fraud measures? I guess it doesn't help those who were stupid enough to do DD though.

"He's "alledgedly" stolen at least $25,000 from 42 victims and is still doing it.

If you got ripped off, please contact Fairfield Police NSW and help save his next victim - ITS NOT NOT LATE."

RE: NSW Police Investigation E36901744

Obviously plenty of people didn't use visa/mc.

Just after my purchase, he went on holidays for 4 weeks and never filled any orders or gave refunds.

His paypal account was frozen, website down, no contact, still no refund.

I foolishly payed dd (lesson learnt) after researching before purchase. He'd been operating for 18 months, no bad reports ... but not for long :(

Apologies for the resurrection Batman, thanks for crucifying me ;)

Don't mind st8smn, he didn't bother actually checking why the thread was bumped.

Internet douchebags are usually just lazy and can't be bothered checking whether their burns are justified.

Don't mind st8smn, he didn't bother actually checking why the thread was bumped.

Internet douchebags are usually just lazy and can't be bothered checking whether their burns are justified.

who was i trying to burn? i saw a funny pic and posted it in an older thread

dont mind tantryl ,he didn't bother actually checking wether i was trying to burn someone

Internet assholes are usually just lazy and accuse people before checking whether their burns are justified.

Sorry buddy, I didn't mean for you to take my comments literally or personally.

Your little image made edge write up a post defending his completely legit bump and I didn't want him/her not posting again for similar reasons, that's all.

Sorry buddy, I didn't mean for you to take my comments literally or personally.

Your little image made edge write up a post defending his completely legit bump and I didn't want him/her not posting again for similar reasons, that's all.

fair enough , all good mate

i didnt mean to shit up anyones thread

soz if i did ..........ooops i still am :p

Yeah you have a good point there.