Sign in to follow this  
Valimont

Looking to buy 24" lcd - need advice

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying a 24" lcd, because my 17" simply isn't cutting it anymore (I miss my monitor from work). My budget is about $400.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Yep I can recommend the LG $405.00 umart LG monitors in my experience make for good buying my son has a 22" version and I have to say I cannot fault it for movie play back and gaming, and I have not noticed any light bleeding.

I've heard good things about the BenQ G2400WD. It's cheap too.

I bought a Benq because they sold out of LG's and I was very happy with it. No problems yet (touch wood) and it has everything swivel, rotation etc etc. Only complaint is that it could be brighter.

My mate is very very happy with his LG 24" so I'd go the LG over the Benq if possible.

I'd love to hear something on the Acer P244WB. You can currently pick one up for a total of $290 in Perth (After the cashback)

I'd love to hear something on the Acer P244WB. You can currently pick one up for a total of $290 in Perth (After the cashback)

Where from?

Where from?

PLE

can vouch for the BenQ's

i work at a LAN cafe and thats all we use, plus i have one at home.

we mostly have T221W's (22" but we also have a pair of G2400WD's at the front counter. also have a V2400W at home that i love.

with all the many monitors that we seel i think we've only ever had 2 come back with dead pixels. but they have a very good warranty service so we got replacements in a few days.

Thanks all...

I've been eyeing off the samsung 2443BW it seems to be getting great reviews, thoughts? Other than that the benq sounds pretty good.