mp3metalhead

360 controller

Hey all,

I just picked up a 360 controller for PC. Have you guys got any suggestions for games I should get to use it with? As a massive WADS + mouse fan, I'm looking for something other then FPS. I've already grabbed gears of war, so good with a game pad.

Get yourself Xpadder for any games that don't have native X360 support then key up your own if need be :P

Fear 2 works on but is FPS.

Mirrors Edge is badass.

Trials 2 from RedLynx.

Grid Works well so does the burnot series and Colin Mcrae. Burnout Paradise too!

Pure goes good with the crontoller umm.

I am forever using the thing most new games for windows (or pc games in general) have native support the upscaled console > pc ports generally have all the controller settings thank god finally a good standard controller for PC.

I am forever using the thing most new games for windows (or pc games in general) have native support the upscaled console > pc ports generally have all the controller settings thank god finally a good standard controller for PC.

If it has the Games for Windows branding, it has to support the 360 controller...

Thanks.

I should try and pick up burnout paradise. I loved that the few times I played it on PS3.

2nd on Grid, it's awesome.

Stay away from Marvel Ultimate Alliance, works fine with the wired controller but gets confused when you use the wireless controller, and fucks up all the button mapping and there is nothing you can do to fix :(

EDIT: Wired... not wierd :P

Edited by spiritek

Any good software for running the Dual Shock yet? I have no idea how you PC guys have been playing car games all these years haha, steering, accellerating, braking, all without analogue would be hell.

Some of the games I've played with my wired 360 controller are:

Tomb Raider: Legend

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Tomb Raider: Underworld

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Overlord