Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
robzy

"fast Reply" Box Above "1 User(s) Are Reading This Topic (0 Guests And 0 Anonymous Users)"?

Just a small niggle, it really feels as though the "Fast reply" box should be above "1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)" info.

Rob.

Huh. So it is.

You could always hit the end key, or get a gestures program and just use that bottom of page gesture.

Or get over it, your choice :P

Huh. So it is.

You could always hit the end key, or get a gestures program and just use that bottom of page gesture.

Or get over it, your choice :P

In other words, we're going to continue having a substandard forum? :P

(Okay, perhaps "substandard" is a bit harsh, but yeah)

Ah! I thought you said button, not box.

And for the whole image thing, see the discussion here: http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=274

Heh, I don't quite get the button. At least we can set the Fast Reply box to always be there in options, lovely forums :)

As for the image thing, I can totally understand them being turned off, just when people put the tags there it's annoying as then they are no longer hyperlinks :P

Rob.

In the scheme of things, this is not a major hassle and won't be fixed in a day or two.

So it is viewed as a bug/something that should be fixed?

Rob.

So it is viewed as a bug/something that should be fixed?

Rob.

I take your point about this, I think it would help usability to have them the other way around.

I'll mention it to the dev guys and see if they can take a look, but they do have some more urgent things to work on (avs, PMs, etc).

I'll try and have a crack at it myself but I'm not too knowledgable in this area. Don't feel you're being ignored!

(Oh, as a secondary request, people who use [1mg] tags should be shot :P)

Rob.

I just did it to get the attention of Mr H, hoping he would point me to a link.

Hazzah! He did ;-)

I take your point about this, I think it would help usability to have them the other way around.

I'll mention it to the dev guys and see if they can take a look, but they do have some more urgent things to work on (avs, PMs, etc).

Thanks mate :) That is a good point about them having more urgent things to do though. (Well, more so with PMs than with avs :P)

Don't feel you're being ignored!

Sorry, and thanks :)

Rob.

I just have the box always show, and I find it nice to have the Members reading thing sitting there so I can see who might get to read my post first.