sUpEr gEEk

Atomicmpc 100 issue party

Hi I was just wondering if there is a real party and how we are going to get invites as it says in the emails that people whom completed the poll gets first dibbs as I would really love to attend.

Thanks

Yes there is a party.

I can't say anything other than that cause I don't know, but the newsletter is like those "Letters from John/Mark/Matthew/The other dude" in the bible. So you know it's the truth.

Blue Oyster Bar.

See you there.

Oi - we aint going to your "its not really a ghey bar" like you tried on last time mister....

Yes there is a party.

I can't say anything other than that cause I don't know, but the newsletter is like those "Letters from John/Mark/Matthew/The other dude" in the bible. So you know it's the truth.

Not religious at all.. but i believe its Luke. =p

Is there one in Melbs, or we makin our own?

-A-

Blue Oyster Bar.

See you there.

Oi - we aint going to your "its not really a ghey bar" like you tried on last time mister....

I'd gone home by then.

oh man, why does pre-easter have to be so damn busy, I already have a wedding, a 90th birthday party and a 200 computer OS rollout at work.

I hope they put off the damn rollout till after the holidays, so I can go.

Well, we're extending the poll for a couple of days... now's your chance, Super!

Man, I should probably just move to Sydney and save myself the pain and suffering of flying over four times this year :P

Anyone else filled in the Issue 100 feedback survey?? I take it it just terminates in a huff and doesn't call you in the morning? At least that's what it did for me...where's the nice - thanks for looking through 97 magazines for inspiration message!?

Anyone else filled in the Issue 100 feedback survey?? I take it it just terminates in a huff and doesn't call you in the morning? At least that's what it did for me...where's the nice - thanks for looking through 97 magazines for inspiration message!?

Get a better memory!

I would love to go but alas Sydney is just a bit far from Ipswich to travel for a party. :(

If there is a party going to be happening...

Give us some lead time, otherwise you're not going to have many people attending if you put up a link/thread/article about the party 48hrs before the event!!!

Also on a Friday or Saturday.. Again, not many people will be able to attend an event in the middle of a work week.

FX.

The date of the party is already out there - 8th of April. Yes, it's mid-week, but we want to do the event on the day the 100th issue goes on sale, and it also means easier access to the venue we want.

FYI, if you're referring to the recent GoOC event, and last year's OC event, the timings on those announcements were completely out of my hands.

I would love to go if I'm invited, I've already completed the poll, so now all I have to do is play the waiting game.