sUpEr gEEk

Atomicmpc 100 issue party

So...is the poll supposed to exit without telling you your answer has been accepted? If so then I only just think I entered :(

Edited by dsagill

Given I keep getting ignored when I tell the people in charge of our polling and entry fields that we really NEED some notification, I think we can assume it's simply ending unceremoniously.

If for some reason my entry didn't go through, I'll still turn up if I can make it.

I'll hide in your hair as you walk in. Along with the other 50 or so other guys who are thinking the same thing.

The date of the party is already out there - 8th of April. Yes, it's mid-week, but we want to do the event on the day the 100th issue goes on sale, and it also means easier access to the venue we want.

Got link to the event?

FX.

Nothing to link as yet - the date was flagged in the last newsletter :)

The date of the party is already out there - less than 24 hours before Greycat arrives in Sydney.

*sob*

Given I keep getting ignored when I tell the people in charge of our polling and entry fields that we really NEED some notification, I think we can assume it's simply ending unceremoniously.

I hope so - I was inspired :)

Oh and GreyCat....DAMN!

Edited by dsagill

hey hawkeye can you please see if I'm invited if so could I bring a friend

Damned Virt putting me onti Mailwasher Pro!

So can there be a sticky on top of the feed back forum with new details etc. and a link on how to get an invite.

Can it also be done well ahead of time so us people without transport can plan :)

Can we have a live webcast for those of us who can't make it to Sydney (and aren't old enough to go into bars by ourselves)? In fact can we make it an interactive live webcast somehow?

hrm, I'll be in Sydney on the 8th. It's jwarren's birthday and we're seeing Big Bad Voodoo Daddies. Might be able to stop in at an atomic do ;)

How do I get my newsletter resent?

Now... the big news.

You may remember our Atomic Hot 100 poll - our upcoming list of the best tech, games and people - EVAH. We've had a good response so far, but it closes this week. If you've not yet given it a once over you really should. And here's why.

On April 8, when issue 100 goes on sale, we're having a party - and those who have completed the poll will get first dibs on an invite. I'm not saying much more about the night, but rest assured it will be very Atomic, and very cool.

How do I get my newsletter resent?

Now... the big news.

You may remember our Atomic Hot 100 poll - our upcoming list of the best tech, games and people - EVAH. We've had a good response so far, but it closes this week. If you've not yet given it a once over you really should. And here's why.

On April 8, when issue 100 goes on sale, we're having a party - and those who have completed the poll will get first dibs on an invite. I'm not saying much more about the night, but rest assured it will be very Atomic, and very cool.

Isn't the party at a pub?

Thanks Macca.

I've done the poll.

Voted you for best Mod of all time.

you want me to buy you a beer or 3 don't you?