battlefield_gir

Cooler Master Creates a Monster

Something that'll block up ram if mounted one way, block rear fan if mounted another and collide with PSU potentially. It's just like the limited edition TRUE copper, only 3000 will ever be made, and it weighs in at 3kg. No thanks.

These were posted a while ago in the old forum in a thread about massive coolers, as yet coolermaster have only released the V8 [released at the same time as the HAF case], i don't know whether they plan to release the others, perhaps with the release of the sniper case. I think that would come down to compatibility, price, performance and weight, if the V10 and V12 only provide marginal increases in performance then coolermaster would be silly to go to market with them. They do make nice prototypes though.

cheers

v10 and v12 are massive, bulky and weight more.. no thanks. V8 looks cool though. not sure what the performance would likely be as air cooling has already matured enough.

i like the V10 idea (still not sure wether it has 1 or 2 fans though) because it also cools the ram and looks pretty good as well. i dont know about the weight of it though (you might have to modd it and weld it to your case LOL the same goes for the V12).

Something that'll block up ram if mounted one way, block rear fan if mounted another and collide with PSU potentially. It's just like the limited edition TRUE copper, only 3000 will ever be made, and it weighs in at 3kg. No thanks.

thats kool!

itd prolly ruin your mobo unless you have your mobo sitting horizontally on your desk or something like that.

i think ill just stick to my tuniq tower thanks :D

i think the coolermaster v10 only weights 1.9 kilo, isn't that lighter than the TRUE copper? Well i've just purchased the V10 from PC Case Gear, so i shall see how it goes compare to my TRUE.