Lazzarus2nd

Modern warfare 2 - 11/10/09

What was the point of that trailer. It gave nothing away. It got me all excited and then dashed my hopes against a brick wall!!!

/me runs around office with shirt off yelling "hell yeah can't wait!!!"

But is that the 11th of October, or the 10th of November?? You know how americans do it the wrong way around.

Edited by phatbeat

/me runs around office with shirt off yelling "hell yeah can't wait!!!"

But is that the 11th of October, or the 10th of November?? You know how americans do it the wrong way around.

Please, I am just getting over the teaser =P

Can't wait for the 10th November!

If it has Zombie's for the new one, then I am defiantly hyped =D

See even this video was better

xD Edited by index680i

Fuckers. I really hate "teasers" like that. It's not a fucking "teaser", it's a "confuser" cos you have nfi what the hell it's all about.

I hope they updated the game engine with this one and didn't just pull a World at War and change some skins.

I hope they do not update it too much, the game itself used alot of 'fake' eye candy with high reso textures and pulled it off rather well. Its all about gameplay, and smooth online gameplay at that.

I cant wait :P

mmmm i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! i love COD4 as it is!!!, i think im gonna get addicted or in love, or both lol

I hope they updated the game engine with this one and didn't just pull a World at War and change some skins.

I hope they do not update it too much, the game itself used alot of 'fake' eye candy with high reso textures and pulled it off rather well. Its all about gameplay, and smooth online gameplay at that.

Then it will seem like the same thing all over again! Believe me, I love COD4. A little variety helps though, if they can improve on the graphics engine and make it look better and play better with that COD4 feel then it will be awesome and not repetitive. Otherwise it will just seem like the first Modern Warfare only with a different single player and an extra map pack.

Edit - Spelling

Edited by King_Of_The_Mountain

Then it will seem like the same thing all over again! Believe me, I love COD4. A little variety helps though, if they can improve on the graphics engine and make it look better and play better with that COD4 feel then it will be awesome and not repetitive. Otherwise it will just seem like the first Modern Warfare only with a different single player and an extra map pack.

It would not seem like the same thing all over again at all, with a different setting, artistic direction and locations there can be plenty of variety. Most will use heavily tweaked configs anyway, so it will look like a cod2 with high contrast/gamma :P

Personally i would like more 'tweaking' options to the engine, a better ui/serverbrowser, refined gametypes and have it incorporate some features from the several communtiy mods, also have it take alot longer to get to the top level. Fuck prestige.

Again, i cant wait for this.

It can/should/will be awsome :p

I'm pretty excited about this... WAW hasn't done it for me at all like COD4 did... Roll on November 10!

World At War was excellent and I don't think I will ever enjoy another WW2 for a long time. Modern Warfare is pretty sic though but WAW as still pretty awesome.

Fuckers. I really hate "teasers" like that. It's not a fucking "teaser", it's a "confuser" cos you have nfi what the hell it's all about.

This. The first half of the trailer was of no substance at all.

Booom! Good Kill Good Kill The overhead bombing section needs to make a comeback though I must have played that a million times.

COD4 was pretty good I think it magically arrived and looked super pretty just when there was a gap for such a thing giving it more of a boost than maybe it deserved. If they make another one I hope the open up the playing field a little more it was very linear almost like a rails shooter in some parts.

I personally had more fun with FC2 but I did only just get on the bandwagon at the end when I bought my new pc towards the end of last year. It looked pretty as hell but I didn't find much to keep me there once I had finished. Besides sniper missions and missile runs.

Lol, why am I not shocked that Index is one of the very few people I've seen that enjoys World at War?

Check out the teddy bear at 1min 26.46 and there are some perk symbols in the top Right Hand corner at about 1min 12sec.

Yes I'm very bored at work!

Check out the teddy bear at 1min 26.46 and there are some perk symbols in the top Right Hand corner at about 1min 12sec.

Yes I'm very bored at work!

Very bored indeed =P I still can't wait for it. If they do zombies again and i hope they do cause it would be awesome if so. I reckon they should make something similar to Garry's mod for Half Life or Level Editor. So if you have Zombies you can position the spawn points, allow what to block up and what not, allow a certain player size so more or less can join in or out and have weapons do more damage.

I hope Infinity Ward don't go down the "shitty gimmicks path" like Treyarch did.

Zombies + Serious, intense Military shooter = No.

gb2/Left4Dead/

I hope Infinity Ward don't go down the "shitty gimmicks path" like Treyarch did.

gb2/Left4Dead/

For Co-Op like World at War but meh =P

gb2/Left4Dead/

For Co-Op like World at War but meh =P

gb2/Left4Dead/