Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
King_Of_The_Mountain

Who else draws?

yeeeeeessss....

Well sorta, my highschool art teacher said I was the best in the class, but that could mean we all sucked majorly.

I'm getting there but I need to better my skillz (I need to draw hands and hair better) and well I need a new art kit, I used my last one to the bones.

I think i'm better skilled in paint.

I cant draw people very well, but i can draw what you have seen as well as cars, in both forms like proper looking ones and cartoony ones that have huge rear wheels and exhausts and doing burnouts, but i only have them in like my folder that i take to tafe, cause i doodle when im bored, ill see if i can find it and post a pic...

Check these out they are a little blurry as his camera skills suck - but to see them in real life, the details are amazing....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512785_1509.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512794_4859.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512774_7601.jpg

Things is he does these just off the bat - sits down and starts drawing - its amazing to me as i have no skill at all!

EDIT : Should have said this is by my mate at work.

Check these out they are a little blurry as his camera skills suck - but to see them in real life, the details are amazing....

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512785_1509.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512794_4859.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512774_7601.jpg

Things is he does these just off the bat - sits down and starts drawing - its amazing to me as i have no skill at all!

EDIT : Should have said this is by my mate at work.

Cool work with the warhammer guy, overall its very good, probably better than mine, but that just means i have to try harder.

Cool work with the warhammer guy, overall its very good, probably better than mine, but that just means i have to try harder.

Ah its not a competition man, its just appreciation, but anything that makes you strive to better yourself is great.

Heres another one :

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Laz...512756_7327.jpg

No worries then, im trying to draw now but my damn pencils keep breaking, I bought this like 25 pack. I guess i need some proper drawing pencils but i hear there expensive.

yeeeeeessss....

Well sorta, my highschool art teacher said I was the best in the class, but that could mean we all sucked majorly.

I'm getting there but I need to better my skillz (I need to draw hands and hair better) and well I need a new art kit, I used my last one to the bones.

I think i'm better skilled in paint.

I cant draw people very well, but i can draw what you have seen as well as cars, in both forms like proper looking ones and cartoony ones that have huge rear wheels and exhausts and doing burnouts, but i only have them in like my folder that i take to tafe, cause i doodle when im bored, ill see if i can find it and post a pic...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/sil...le/Image463.jpg

That is the best I can do so far as a 2 min sketch.

I didn't add anything else to it coz at the time I really didn't need a face or hair.

not brilliant, but enough to say I'm ok, yet need more work.

If I buy your bike you can all the pencils you want :D

BTW your pictures are sweet as bro!

Always good to hear some praise, and that i can finnally get some pencils and maybe some food if there's some left over, but i have to get my priorities right.

My middle daughter "Kelly" drew this by hand... then scanned into her computer and used her wacom tablet to polish off. She did this picture last week for a competition for Waterstones Books. She didn't win but got lots of freebies.

Oh.. She is 15.. And loves dragons too !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My middle daughter "Kelly" drew this by hand... then scanned into her computer and used her wacom tablet to polish off. She did this picture last week for a competition for Waterstones Books. She didn't win but got lots of freebies.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Oh wow, that's quite amazing art there ^_^ She must be really good

EDIT: And yes I did notice the idiocy of this post XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Woah they are fricking sweet!!!!!!

For me.....it was draw, paint, write, music...........with a lot of sex and stuff in between.

What's next?

I've redicovered drawing recently. People keep telling me about how electric and awesome it is to be in a concert, or to be in a big tournament, or this, or that...but right now, I like the simple pleasure of sitting on a couch in a nice cafe, some cake or slice i've never tried on the table and pencil in hand. I've moved away from life drawing and just trying to replicate other drawings though...it's more fun to give myself permission to be a child, and just keep the pencil moving =) Here are a couple of my doodles xD

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here are a couple of my doodles xD...

I really like your style. You should get a few multiliners and ink them in.

I draw. I love it. Whenever I have a spare second or a blank piece of paper. Very relaxing.

I used to draw when I was younger but stopped when I had my first born at 22. I never really did much to enhance it but I did have some natural talent that perhaps could have been made good with some decent classes. My biggest problem is I'd start with my main subject and do pretty well with that and then do something quick with the background just to finish fast.

I wish I could paint though. Somehow being good at one doesn't necessarily mean you're good at both. I need to rest my wrist on something to steady my hand so my painting skills suck.

Nice dragons btw :)

Love those cartoons A bomb. They're great too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I haven't even attempted to draw for the last 15 years or so. I used to be ok at it, but nowhere near good enough to become commercial. These days, I'm lucky to be able to write a word the same way twice. At least it's more or less legible now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They are just brilliant. She could have a good career with those talents.

Love that second one especially. Tell her to go to art school when she's done with the compulsory rubbish.