pappes

what was the kids TV show with the salamanders?

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 11:46 AM, twinair said:

LOL - right wing? You are so far from the truth you're in another galaxy.

However, once anyone pigeon holes someone into a 'left' or 'right' category, you've lost all credibility with me.
The world is not black and white, champ.
Perhaps to you it is, but it's all grey to me.

Idiot.

Its easy to see when they have only one wing, they just keep flying round in circles 😎

Edited by Waltish
spellings
  • Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 12:35 PM, Waltish said:

Its easy to see when they have only one wing, they just keep flying round in circles 😎

Ain't that the truth...

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2019 at 11:46 AM, twinair said:

The world is not black and white, champ.
Perhaps to you it is, but it's all grey to me.

Idiot.

Ooh, you're so fucken sophisticated, telling me about shades of grey, which is total news to me, because I'm so obviously a black-and-white thinker... you are dead set playing to the peanut gallery if you reckon you can get that one to stick, you fucken cock. 

Pretty much nothing conforms exactly to the categories embodied by words, but do we just give up on words and grunt? No, we generally try to understand what someone's trying to convey, rather than willfully misconstrue at every turn. 

Someone who likes to punch down, and can't funny their way out of a wet paper bag = right wing cunt. 

Arsehole fuckwit. Time for a fresh goat

Edited by Kimmo

3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Ooh, you're so fucken sophisticated, telling me about shades of grey, which is total news to me, because I'm so obviously a black-and-white thinker... you are dead set playing to the peanut gallery if you reckon you can get that one to stick, you fucken cock. 

Pretty much nothing conforms exactly to the categories embodied by words, but do we just give up on words and grunt? No, we generally try to understand what someone's trying to convey, rather than willfully misconstrue at every turn. 

Someone who likes to punch down, and can't funny their way out of a wet paper bag = right wing cunt. 

Arsehole fuckwit. Time for a fresh goat

You get your panties in a knot when someone points out your intellectual inadequacies, don't you?

Surely you've got a a rainforest to save or a capitalist city to occupy

Also, didn't you, ahem, block me?
Curiosity get the better of you?
Judging by your vitriolic above, clearly you're out of control, so I understand now why you can't control your curiosity.

hahahahahaha  ^^^ lookin' at both of you ... I swear Kimmo you know how to hurl with grunt and gusto ... * raises glass * cheers :)

All this because of some dick waving about who is and isn't funny and why.  Cool cool cool.

15 hours ago, Nich... said:

who is and isn't funny and why

Tolerance of ambiguity would have to be a factor...

16 hours ago, Nich... said:

All this because of some dick waving about who is and isn't funny and why.  Cool cool cool.

Yeah, pretty much.

He's gone from. "you're not funny" to "you're a right wing cunt"

Hahaha.

Nich...you're on my Facebook....would you consider me right wing, or any fucking wing for that matter?

That's funny, I was just thinking that if someone actually tries to be a cunt, I guess I just assume they're right wing.

Pretty fucken right wing characteristic; too nihilist for the left.

• Haha 1

🙂

Geez, seen thread drift but drift in a thread brought back from the dead ?

That actually might be new  🙂

Cheers

30 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

That's funny, I was just thinking that if someone actually tries to be a cunt, I guess I just assume they're right wing.

Pretty fucken right wing characteristic; too nihilist for the left.

Honestly not sure which to ask: if you're not trying, or if you have missed the massive wave of nihilism infecting the left, too?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nich... said:

Honestly not sure which to ask: if you're not trying, or if you have missed the massive wave of nihilism infecting the left, too?

Maybe you could provide an example of me being a cunt, and I'll tell you if it was intentional. 

Also interested in this left wing nihilism you speak of. 

Edited by Kimmo

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Maybe you could provide an example of me being a cunt

https://*.*

Kimmo...do you work? Are you employed? You seem to have a lot of free time these days. I'm just curious.

In my experience, people like you have a lot of time on their hands to bash a few keyboards to death every now and again.

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

Maybe you could provide an example of me being a cunt, and I'll tell you if it was intentional. 

Also interested in this left wing nihilism you speak of. 

1. Man who wants to destroy millions of livelihoods because he doesn't like a few billionaires, wants examples of him being a cunt.

2. Anyone who objects to this plan, shows axiomatic history that shows why it's a shit idea or points out that fixing inequality is like a revolution - the result is frequently worse - is a right-wing cunt who punches down.

3. Wants concrete examples of being a cunt. Is confused by lack of practical engagement with his theories by fellow travellers on the "believe women. wakanda forever. gender is fluid. occupy 1%" express.

4. Argy Bargy. Go back to (1)

Pff. 

'You' = Nich, but then I'd expect a disingenuous circle-jerker desperate to be seen to be scoring a few cheap points, to either miss that entirely in the rush to get that zipper down, or to just pretend not to notice, like so many other occasions a salient point is studiously ignored in order to wank on about some confected fuck-all of a supposed point.

Thanks for the valuable contribution, you wonderful people.

I'm getting tempted to just delete this derailing from this thread, TBH.

No Nich. I hope you don't.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Kimmo said:

<vid 1: The "Conservative Daily Show" Will Fail - Here's Why>

<vid 2: How Are Conservative And Liberal Brains Different?>

1: the gist is definitely true.  have to admit to being jaded about the even handedness of satire at the moment though. 

i was an intermittent watcher of Sam Bee for quite a while, then a frequent watcher in the lead up to the 2016 election.  that show has always worn its politics on its sleeve as decidedly leftist, but i was not prepared for how quickly it became nauseatingly shrill and childish and unwatchable immediately following the election.  Colbert, i still watch a lot of, but it too has suffered in quality since it morphed into the Shit-on-Trump show, wherein no joke is too cheap.    the Jim Jefferies Show is a rare one in that he can tear conservativism a new one all day without the show feeling like dutifully sanitised humour pitched exclusively to a cheer squad of what the right would call 'liberal snowflakes'. 

2. Cybes (i think) linked to a great video on this ages ago, about studies on how left/right biases are somewhat hard-wired in people.  mightve been something Jonathan Haidt did, but its not any of those i found 😕

Edited by @~thehung
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, @~thehung said:

Jim Jefferies Show

Oh man, I forgot about that show! I saw the first few episodes; he seemed to be finding his feet pretty quick. Dude's a fucken champ. 

2 hours ago, @~thehung said:

Cybes (i think) linked to a great video on this ages ago, about studies on how left/right biases are somewhat hard-wired in people.

Don't recall posting it, but it sounds like something I'd watch.

This one?  

Jim Jeffries  the great speaker of truth.

Jimy boy is a decietfull sell out clickbaiting globalist schill.

Not sure he's ever argued against being a cunt?

But lol clickbaiting sellout.  Unlike the QAnon legions?

Posted (edited)

Of course like any movement /human push especially if it is a large one, there will be some fringe dwellers and some conspiracy nuts.

On the whole I have found that if I filter out the aberations , QAnons tend to be fact based.

Jimmy boy selectivly edits and lies to do hit pieces , which as the word gets out and fewer peeps agree to appear on his show, will be a practice of diminishing returns.

I am wondering what scumbaggery he will resort to for getting money, when his schtick stops working, and his ratings plummet like the lieing scumbags that are the current crop of US late night so called comedians.

Still some hope for Jimmy Fallon never quite went full scumtard so his ratings havent fallen as much as the others at first, but lately he has dropped a lot too.

Edited by Waltish
additional content