pappes

what was the kids TV show with the salamanders?

From 1 year ago

From 3 months ago.

1 hour ago, Waltish said:

Jimmy boy selectivly edits and lies to do hit pieces

He's a comedian - not a reporter.  He edits things so he can make a joke.  If you take anything he says seriously, you're missing the point.

Do I think editing is legit?  Fuck no!  It's unethical at the least, and a scumbag act at the worst.  That does not alter the above statement.

Taking suggestions for what thread to fork a bunch of this off-topicness into, existing or new.

On 5/5/2019 at 12:36 PM, Cybes said:

Don't recall posting it, but it sounds like something I'd watch.

This one? 

i'd already discounted that one.  but if you remember posting it, i guess that would be it.

1 hour ago, Nich... said:

Taking suggestions for what thread to fork a bunch of this off-topicness into, existing or new.

I think it would be nearly indistinguishable in What a Joke. But there are others

• Like 1

Conversation does this in real life, so why shouldn't it here too?

Because conversations 'in real life' happen and then are gone.

Posted (edited)

What a joke would be a good place to put it,  was waiting for the move to happen to post, but will put this one in here so when/if move it will be in the flow.

Recentish Veritas look at selective editing in the media at large.

Edited by Waltish
additional content

6 hours ago, Cybes said:

He's a comedian - not a reporter.  He edits things so he can make a joke.  If you take anything he says seriously, you're missing the point.

Do I think editing is legit?  Fuck no!  It's unethical at the least, and a scumbag act at the worst.  That does not alter the above statement.

I dont take what he says seriously , some do though.

Wouldnt bother me if he did legit crush his foes with facts, just was pointing out he is not bringing truth into the light, quite the opposite in fact.

9 hours ago, Waltish said:

some fringe dwellers and some conspiracy nuts

What sort of proportion are we talking here, Walt? What fraction of this is true?

The theory, which originated from anonymous messages posted online, purports to explain everything from the sinking of the Titanic to the appointment of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, weaving them into a grand narrative where President Donald Trump is a secret mastermind – and hero.

QAnon’s online clues — called “breadcrumbs” — are so vague, they can be hard to follow. But there has been no evidence to prove them.

The post reads: “HRC [Hillary Rodham Clinton] extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG [National Guard] activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.”

The second one was even more specific: “Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017.”

Since then, Q has posted almost 1,800 messages weaving a bizarre theory that now involves a number of anti-Trump movie stars, Democratic politicians, and even companies like the multibillion dollar Mexican cement giant named Cemex.

Jared Holt, a research associate for Right Wing Watch, which tracks far-right media, has been following the growth of Qanon since its beginning. The sophistication of the conspiracy has not evolved much since then, he said. Followers try to decipher messages from a still-anonymous person who goes by Q, claiming they have top-secret “Q clearance” in the government.

“What the Qanon theory does, as far as political efficacy goes, is it provides Trump’s most fervent supporters a way to explain away any scandal or slip-up the president may face,” Holt said.

Even typos on the president’s Twitter account are viewed as “proofs,” or nods to followers that he is in on the conspiracy.

“All of Trump’s mishaps on the world stage, his detractors in the media, his various scandals can all be effectively be framed within the Qanon lore as attacks that are coordinated against him because he’s ever closer to taking down a global conspiracy committing the most atrocious crimes that could be imagined, like Satanic child sex trafficking, and blood sacrifice,” said Holt.

Many soft deadlines have come and gone for prophecies Q said would come true. Followers believed a tape showing Clinton chopping off the face of a child was set to surface months ago. Clearly, no such tape has come to light.

Still, Q followers find rationales — however unproven and implausible — to explain away the discrepancies. Clinton, they believed, wasn’t extradited, but secretly collared and tagged with an ankle bracelet.

“As far as political impact goes, it solidifies a chunk of the Trump base that will not be swayed by anything that happens in regard to what is reported or what Trump does in public,” Holt said. “It reinforces the idea that Trump is a sort of heroic figure that is going to save America, which was a big line of the campaign.”

There is only one Q plenty of fakers and schills tryingto discredit the movement.

Will explain Q another time had my eye surgery today  and going for dinner now.

😎

Posted (edited)

There are plenty of Q proofs, have to follw the crumbs to see them, the trail of crumbs is a large body of work over a period of time, I am not going to move mountains of data to prove Q to you.

Though I will post some Q proofs and explanatories.

Here is an easy one for you, I have posted some Q decodes in the what a joke thread, you could prove some of them incorrect.

Q has nothing to do with outlandish conspiracy, Q is focused  on the reported deep state crimes and the treasonous attemps to thwart Trumps election and the subsequent coup attenpt and also other illegal activities among the alphabet agencies,  stuff like Hillary's server shenanigans, including the surrounding machinations to get her off the hook.

Adios Amigos off to a place we walked past yesterday that had a sign in the window reading "Fish and Chips and Beer".

Right in the mood for some of that.👋😎

Edited by Waltish
spellings