Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
Charcoal

And What Are You Listening To?

A friend of mine has been demanding I find him similar tracks to this. Got any pointers?

Nah, I don't. They have quite a unique sound, not heard much like it before unfortunately.

Electric Six - Down At McDonaldz

Only stuck mine up cause I finally signed up, and too lazy to keep adding tracks. At least this way, Exaile automatically uploads what I listen to, so you can see for yourself. :)

Exaile looks interesting. Is it reliable? Amarok is being a pain for me on Windows.

Nah, I don't. They have quite a unique sound, not heard much like it before unfortunately.

Electric Six - Down At McDonaldz

I reckon LCD Soundsystem and !!! are sorta similar.

Exaile looks interesting. Is it reliable? Amarok is being a pain for me on Windows.

Haven't tried Amarok on Windows yet. The media players all work better for me in linux. Exaile isn't bad at all, I'm getting more used to it all the time. I use Amarok sometimes, but trying to stick to Gnome apps when using Gnome, so losing my dependency on Amarok. :)

Graham Nash ... Songs for Beginners {:)

Its on a loop and " Military Madness " is on as I type this {:)

i'm listening to S4 E2 of two and a half men. also watching it while i read atomic.

edit: if you watch a full season if this show, that theme song can get stuck in your head ;/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO