Charcoal

And What Are You Listening To?

From new album "Manticore"

Inb4 metal hipsters, yes we get anything post Midian is horseshit, or CoF is too mainstream, but I like most of the new album so suck it ;)

Posted Image

[quote name='Gir' date='Nov 22 2012, 07:35 PM' post='1049647

ASTON SHUFFLE

Likin it.

Dance on your balls.

Cat fuck in a handbag.

Yours only yours.

A narwhal sticker dance band.

Its no lie,mister

And the clown say.

Look,anyhow.

We Caramelldansen!

QiKUzpOxUSs

That has blow my god-damn mind. For years I've thought that song was by Passion Pit. I've just checked through my music collection and its even named and labelled as Tim & Jean, but every time its come on randomly I've thought it was Passion Pit.

Anyway, to even everything out, Passion Pit:

And the top youtube comment that made me laugh my ass off: "Please unicorn, please unicorn, please unicorn, please unicorn please please uni please uni please unicorn eat tacos with meee! Please unicorn."

'

QiKUzpOxUSs

That has blow my god-damn mind. For years I've thought that song was by Passion Pit. I've just checked through my music collection and its even named and labelled as Tim & Jean, but every time its come on randomly I've thought it was Passion Pit.

I have the unfair advantage of having worked at Tim & Jean's Brisbane show on their first tour :P

P.S. Just heard they're got themselves two new members and call themselves The Lazy Calm now.

Edited by greycat

Listening to the whole album by Kendrick Lamar, Good Kid, M.A.A.D City. Not my usual sort of Hip Hop, but some stellar beats on there. Another good track is "The Art of Peer Pressure". Feel a little dirty knowing Kendrick admires Eminem and other commercial artists I despise!

Edited by bboy_h