s.o.u.p!

login login login login login login login login login

Personally I think being logged on to one computer at a time is a good thing. It's better security, that's all.

Stop being lazy, damnit.

Thanks Admins. =)

You really want to be a mod, don't you?

No, I don't. Why is everyone saying that? Maybe I've just matured a bit more over the last couple of months or something.

I'm not interested in being a moderator. If I was I couldn't call you a tally whacker without some guilt.

Suck it, batch. =D

Edited by Fat_Bodybuilder

No, I don't. Why is everyone saying that?

I think its out of concern that the golf ball is going to eventually pop out of the hose and choke you to death.

No, I don't. Why is everyone saying that?

I think its out of concern that the golf ball is going to eventually pop out of the hose and choke you to death.

I think it's funny that when someone puts effort into their post and is genuine about it and/or is not a douche bag, they're seen as a try hard.

Just shows the level of quality posters have become so used to these days.

It's pretty hard to tell if someone is being genuine or not.

Just know the users then, I guess. Like if it's JSG then you know there's nothing serious about it and you should just move on.

FYI, I clicked on a news link via twitter. Redirected to the front page fine, but when flicking back to another tab open on the forums, anything new I opened was logged out.

I think it's funny that when someone puts effort into their post and is genuine about it and/or is not a douche bag, they're seen as a try hard.

Just shows the level of quality posters have become so used to these days.

Don't worry about it man at least you are trying to do the right thing unlike some people.

Personally I think being logged on to one computer at a time is a good thing. It's better security, that's all.

Stop being lazy, damnit.

Thanks Admins. =)

Personally I think totally disable cookies would be a good thing. It's better security, that's all.

Stop being lazy, damnit.

Rob.

It was working fine after you posted that it was fixed, but now simply going to the site, not via the articles, has me logged out on the forums...

This is still a problem. It was fixed temporarily, but I get logged out on any computer from the forums when going to the site.

Anyone else? Cybes?

Appologies: I stopped watching the thread. It's only chance that I looked now to see why it was still in the top of the threadlist.

I haven't experienced the issue, but then I don't do what Nich described, either. I don't have Twitter.

I don't have TheSecret's problem either.

Edited by Cybes

So it's not back to logging you out when going to the main site?

It seems odd that it would just be affecting me. I've tried it from different machines, so it's not clientside.

Dunno what to tell ye, dude - it just ain't broke for me.

Hmmm, it's working now.

I was getting some sessionstore errors in FireFox, which indicates a clientside problem, but this was happening on two different machines...

Oh well. As long as it's working.

Edited by TheSecret