Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
stuub27

What is the worst movie you've seen?

oh, and I never got round to finishing the south park movie, switched it off halfway through under the assumption I wasn't gonna see anything better in the second half.

I watched 5 minutes of Johnny Mnemonic the other day. That was pretty bad.

ecky - agree that Meet the Feebles is worth a watch - I still laugh when I think of that bit where the barrel roles over those annoyingly cute muppets that have been 'cute' for half the movie and their keeper... anyway you know the bit I'm talking about. I have a sick sense of humour.

:)

Now, now Wilks... I had thought you had matured... 2001 is not a movie for everyone, you have to understand before you can enjoy... :)

Thats one of the problems with movies, they don't challenge often enough, they feed brain-pap - pre-digested baby food.

Sorry Manta, but whilst I do not rate it as high as others Citizen Kane is a movie I watch every decade or so, because it is supposed to create thinking - not mindlessness, as most movies do today.

I do have to confess that I actually like REALLY bad movies, more because I drift off into WTF!?!?! land :) Not so bad :)

If I had to nominate one, it would be "Soul Plane," but then again, I have it on DVD ... So bad it's good :)

Cheers

I would say the same goes for Blade Runner. /shrug. Comes down to personal opinion.

I know what you mean about really bad movies. I'd say it's kind of a cyclical thing. Take for example Snakes on a Plane. What I would consider one of the best worst movies of all time. I love it, but then again, other people might be as inclined to share that opinion.

Weekend at Burnies 1 & 2, Under Siege, Blazing Saddles, Spaceballs and others all fit into that same category.

I might have to say Doom, not that it was completely horrible but that it was made shitty. It had nothing to do with the game as the people who made it didnt want to include hell as this would turn off the christian audience, as if they would watch it in the first place. secondly it was just like everything else, they should have named it: Resident evil-On Mars.

Hi,

I just took a trip to a very bad place: Alien vs Hunter

Now, I knew it was going to be bad, but was not quite prepared for the awfulness within...

What bad experiences have you had in movie land?

Aliens Vs. Predator you mean?

Also i Liked the M Night Shamammanmamnmanam movies. The twist at the end always reminded me of a goosebumps book - so cool!

I might have to say Doom, not that it was completely horrible but that it was made shitty. It had nothing to do with the game as the people who made it didnt want to include hell as this would turn off the christian audience, as if they would watch it in the first place. secondly it was just like everything else, they should have named it: Resident evil-On Mars.

+1!!!!

That was so fucking stupid!!!!

I mean Doom without Hell is like The Terminator without the Terminator!!!

It baffles, really does....

Hi,

Now, I knew it was going to be bad, but was not quite prepared for the awfulness within...

Also i Liked the M Night Shamammanmamnmanam movies. The twist at the end always reminded me of a goosebumps book - so cool!

alien hunter is a movie where they find an alien trapped in ice or something, have seen it but ages ago. shit alien vs hunter is a movie as well! havent seen it though.

Shyamallamadingdong or something like that.

I loved the Goosebumps books.

+1!!!!

That was so fucking stupid!!!!

I mean Doom without Hell is like The Terminator without the Terminator!!!

It baffles, really does....

I'm just waiting for Max Payne with supernatural foes. Then I can throw away my TV.

Hi,

No, not Alien vs Predator. I liked the first one of those..AVP2 is pretty awful

BUT, Alien vs Hunter....well, maybe track it down to prove to yourself such bad things exist! :)

Found it (Although, didnt realise it was as recent as 08):

Doomsday

Has one of the best openings of a movie I have ever seen, but after that the only other good bit was where they cooked the dude alive and ate him

Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe.

aww, thats a classic.

:O!!!

Blazing Saddles!!

No WAI!

That had the cowboy baked beans fart joke scene.

exactly!

also, whoever said LOTR fails epicly.

my personal worst, would be a tie between Dune and HHGTTG(any version, they are all terrible)

Dune was bad because it threw every bit of subtlety out the window. for example in the books, house Harkonen's evilness was allways hinted at, where is in the movie whats-his-face the fat guy is slaughtering his servants and shit.

i hate all HHGTTG versions after the original radio play on principal. even the book by Douglass Adams. the BBC version was the original, and it was hilarious. the book and especially the movies get so tangential the only way i can describe them is by using the word "clusterfuck".

The Castle or Kenny most likely

OH COMMON!

How many movies have you seen EVAR?

I'll bet 2. :P

Comeon, they were utter crap (pardon the pun)