Mac Dude

Should it be put to the sword?

Gotta say, take the fun out of TGR and watch Atomic faaaaaaaaaaaaaaade awaaaaaaaa....y.

Funny. The Green Room/General Chat seemed to have survived pretty well before the WOYM thread. But i agree, no fun no forum.

eveln, I actually almost feel like some of the fun has been taken away. I think that the WOYM thread is part of that. In my opinion.

I miss seeing hilarious random threads from people, that would get some cool discussion or fall to the second page if it was shit. I hate watching good posts in the WOYM thread go un-addressed from others.

After going on hiatus for a month and coming back... I really felt that the Green Room was literally exactly as I left it. Newsbots, depressing crap, etc. being the first order of the day... but no interesting threads from others: all those sorts of threads are now contained within WOYM, and I think that's a shame.

I am exaggerating however, but you get my point :)

eveln, I actually almost feel like some of the fun has been taken away. I think that the WOYM thread is part of that. In my opinion.

I miss seeing hilarious random threads from people, that would get some cool discussion or fall to the second page if it was shit. I hate watching good posts in the WOYM thread go un-addressed from others.

After going on hiatus for a month and coming back... I really felt that the Green Room was literally exactly as I left it. Newsbots, depressing crap, etc. being the first order of the day... but no interesting threads from others: all those sorts of threads are now contained within WOYM, and I think that's a shame.

I am exaggerating however, but you get my point :)

Hi Girvo... You can see that I grabbed JS's post, have come to the same conclusions. And though it pains me greatly (:P)

J_S_G and his bloody lettuce crap, and MD and his +1 are responsible for this. IMO The thread will die or lock, cause it's turned into

a " try-hard " thread. It used to be fun.

N o you don't exaggerate in this instance. The hiatus allows for a more objective look at things....

Gotta say, take the fun out of TGR and watch Atomic faaaaaaaaaaaaaaade awaaaaaaaa....y.

Funny. The Green Room/General Chat seemed to have survived pretty well before the WOYM thread. But i agree, no fun no forum.

Funny. Just realised, WOYM was already well and truly entrenched when I became a member. :)

J_S_G upping his post count (of course we know he doesn't care 'bout it really)

For someone who doesnt know me at all, you make a lot incorrect assumptions.

Those incorrect assumptions say more about your arrogance than they do about my motivations for posting.

Edited by just_some_guy

J_S_G upping his post count (of course we know he doesn't care 'bout it really)

For someone who doesnt know me at all, you make a lot incorrect assumptions.

Those incorrect assumptions say more about you than they do about me.

My opinion is as important to me, as yours is to you.

My comments are based on what I read...same for all here.

Did not once claim to know you, with any of the comments I made.

When you have an Atomic problem, you require an Atomic solution....

Posted Image

That's brilliant dude, well done.

Thanks for the all rich and varied feedback. We'll come to a decision shortly and will keep you informed.

And on that note, given we've pretty much worn a circle in the carpet discussing this, I am locking this thread.