Sign in to follow this  
hectorbustnuts

:O

I hope it's not a change like from CoMI to EFMI... I HAAAAAAATED the graphics in EFMI (the fact the game was rubbish didn't help either, what a low note for the series to go out on), compared to the beaut whimsical cartoonish style of CoMI...

Hmmm watched KTS's comparison vid... I kinda prefer the nostalgia of the original.

Hah I remember having the floppy disk version, EGA, and then it got redone on CD with CD-quality music, and VGA graphics... the closeups looked SO much better, and the one that stands out is the main pirate in the grog hall at the start (as it's the first closeup you see IIRC), so it was good to see that on the vid on Lucasarts' site...

OK, watching on LA site... Hmmm... I don't HATE it like TE does, but they've definitely gone more stylised than the realism they were attempting way back then, when what they did was really as close as you could get ha...

Awesome, sounds like Dominic Armato is back doing the voice (EDIT: ah they just showed him, ok...)! Thrilled that Ron Gilbert is involved... otherwise not worth it; he needs to approve of it! Yup and the music is gonna be brilliant...

Good to see Lucasarts finally doing something decent, rather than more derivative Star Wars shit.

Edited by thylacine

Awesome, sounds like Dominic Armato is back doing the voice

Absolutely.

I could never get in to the Sam & Max episodes, and I'm pretty sure that it was mainly because Sam & Max didn't sound like Sam & Max in Hit The Road.