Sign in to follow this  
silver rose

Crazy fun times at the goodna bus station...

So i'm walking off the platform at goodna station to the bus stop and this guy drunk as ever says "hello, how are you?" immediatly i looked at the person who was behind me coz i didn't think he was talking to me, but he was, so apprehensively say "i'm good thanks how are you?"

Anyway we keep talking, most of which i couldn't understand what the hell he was talking about, and i don't tell him to leave me alone 'cause i'm not one of those people who say that him being plastered and all... He gets confused about my name which i always think is hilarious, and he says he has to catch the next train and asks me if i minded if he kisses me on the cheek, so before i can object or move away he swoops in an KISSES me, tells me i smell nice, and then runs away to catch the next train.

and i'm just sitting there thinking 'WHAT THE FUCK??? oh god... the drunk guy just kissed me'

but i couldn't hold back the laughs.

Fucking drunk people LOL

and some other weirdo came up to me and started talking to me aswell

Jeese, i was a magnet for weirdos last night.

so... share your mildly amusing stories about train and bus stations or just random drunk people...

or... if you can remember things you've done or said to random strangers to freak them out.

That's sort of cute in a weird way !

You scored a happy amorous drunk. Although ,some of that might have been put on.....

....he had together enough to catch his train....hmmmm (?) :)

4-50 year old gay guy hit on me and gave me his number at Central station Brisbane weird.

I used to punch drunk people at Goodna. Fun times.

Guest MrInsaneBuff

I used to punch drunk people at Goodna. Fun times.

I got punched while drunk at the Goodna bus stop.

You fucker it was you!!!!!

But yeah back in reality land.

I was out on a date once and the girl and myself were on an escalator at the bottom of which was a really drunk guy who thought she was giving him the eye so started doing the whole " Come on! I'll FIGHTCHYA!" thing. To a girl who was 5 foot 1 if she was standing in heels and weighed no more than 60kg.

Then i stood between her and him and he totally switched personalities. Started singing some song about birds or something.

Still didnt get past 1st base even though i deliberatly stepped into potential physical harm to protect her.

Still didnt get past 1st base even though i deliberatly stepped into potential physical harm to protect her.

What a bitch. :p

Is this a joke about the word, 'Goodna'?

I don't get it.

The story doesn't have any real relation to where it was... if it happened in brisbane central i still would've told it....

Edited by silver rose

I don't get it.

The story doesn't have any real relation to where it was... if it was in brisbane central i still would've told it....

Yeah, but the story wouldn't have been as Good.

As good.

Wouldn't have been as good.

Na, not as good.

Na, not at all.

Not as good. Nah.

I don't get it.

The story doesn't have any real relation to where it was... if it was in brisbane central i still would've told it....

As good.

Na, not as good.

Na, not at all.

Not as good. Nah.

Too many 'good' not enough 'na'.

You killed your own joke.

Edited by laptirp

I don't get it.

As good.

Na, not as good.

Na, not at all.

Not as good. Nah.

Too many 'good' not enough 'na'.

You killed your own joke.

Nah, it was good. It was good, no? Nah, good. It was good. Nah.

*EDIT* It should be noted the entire point of the joke was it was forced. But eh, I suppose some people don't get subtlety (or, you know, deliberate lack therefore). Back to eating your children's eyes jokes for me.

Edited by tantryl

this retarded bloke (really, he looks like he has downs syndrome) asks me every tuesday where roma st is.

mate, you're at coopers plains catching the express, the station hasnt moved in the last week.

It should be noted the entire point of the joke was it was forced. But eh, I suppose some people don't get subtlety (or, you know, deliberate lack therefore). Back to eating your children's eyes jokes for me.

You've been writing for American Dad again, haven't you?

Two days ago at Southern Cross I was asked to by a bum to buy him some pills from the chemist for his swollen mouth, then he fell asleep after I told him I was broke (which I am) so I quickly escaped that one.

Few months ago at Southern Cross again on the day when the trains were free, a guy asked me for a few dollars towards a ticket to get him to Bendigo. My friend told him the trains were free, then he said the money was really for heroin and I told him I don't approve of drugs, so no.

I always get asked for smokes and money, so bloody annoying.

Two days ago at Southern Cross I was asked to by a bum to buy him some pills from the chemist for his swollen mouth, then he fell asleep after I told him I was broke (which I am) so I quickly escaped that one.

Few months ago at Southern Cross again on the day when the trains were free, a guy asked me for a few dollars towards a ticket to get him to Bendigo. My friend told him the trains were free, then he said the money was really for heroin and I told him I don't approve of drugs, so no.

I always get asked for smokes and money, so bloody annoying.

You must look rich.

I was driving home from the station last night, a lot of drunk people waving their thumbs at traffic for lifts, and one guy waving his dick...

Sufficed to say, i didnt pull over.

I had a lady at Flinders want to swap me a sandwich if I bought her a pack of smokes.

I had donuts, so I said no thanks. She then proceeded to spit on the window of the leaving Hurstbridge train and walk away.