In case anyone in perth is looking at buying an i7 rig soonish Netplus are selling 920's for $369.

"For a very limited time and stock only, we are offering the Ultra High Performance Intel i7 920 CPU at just $369. This is truly an incredible value available for anyone who is looking for a complete new system.

What's more, we will professionally build the system, install the operating system, test it, and run it through our stringent personalised quality control to ensure that you will get many years of enjoyment from the system. ALL THIS FOR FREE!! That's right, when our competitors charge between $70 to $200 for this service, we offer it for free!

And if you ask about steak-knives, we will even throw in additional extended labour warranty for our built NetPro Custom Systems!

These offers are only available to complete system purchased from us, and is for a limited time only. So get in quick and get your professionally built system for less. Only @ NetPlus! "

----from netplus website

already got one for 399 when the D0 first came out.

if that 'special' isnt specifically listing d0 stepping stock, thats why its cheap.

I've had mine since the first week or so that they hit the shelves. paid about $200 more than I would've now

that's cheap - I have had the rig since the end of November.

Would be a great deal if you are buying a complete system, then again there cheapest i7 mobo's are $399 which is about $50 above average.

I've had mine since the first week or so that they hit the shelves. paid about $200 more than I would've now

that's cheap - I have had the rig since the end of November.

So did I, I think it was about $500 for my first i7 on the 24/12/08 and $449 for the second one around march.

er, I paid $450 odd for mine back then.

well I didn't feel like driving to 150km and back to Brisbane so I just got mine from a local store.

well I didn't feel like driving to 150km and back to Brisbane so I just got mine from a local store.

yeh, the 600 odd miles to Brissy is a bit far - I'm only 10-15mins from Sydney CBD

;)

I'm only 10-15mins from Sydney CBD ;)

*grumble grumble* Cheeky Bastard!