Milano

How's your cable management?

It is an old picture, but except for the addition of 1 more sata cable it hasn't changed in 2+ years

Oh dude! Check out my P182, you have so much potential in routing your cables!!

With a dremel you can make it the perfect case for cable routing, even better than a stock p182. But back onto the p180 and for that matter every antec case around it's time and before were all bloody terrible for cable routing, i have no idea what antec were thinking for so long.

Madz, the key isn't a modular psu, yes they do make things a little easier by removing excess cables but they certainly aren't a requirement for great cable case cabling. Water cooling always adds another layer of complexity to your cable routing too, what case are you running from the cropped image i can't make it out.

cheers

Mate its a coolmaster stacker 832 nvidia edition, and im running a coolmaster pro 1250W PSU. figured just in case for further improvements later.

i can take a better pic of it if ya like. its my first build so im still learning.

Damn and there i was thinking madz was simply telling me what case and psu he had, now there's meant to be some sort of subliminal message trapped within. If you've got the time madz by all means post a full picture of your inards and lets see it in all its glory and if it's not to much hassle a pic of the back would be great too.

cheers