fredzfrog

So.. Why dont we have a TF2 night?

i find that the heavy is also fairly easy for newer players to pickup. lots of health, lots of ammo, and can be fairly fun too.

I find that heavies are far too easy prey to snipers and spies. I hear that Valve are going to give the heavy a bit of a buff when they do the next class update.

i find that the heavy is also fairly easy for newer players to pickup. lots of health, lots of ammo, and can be fairly fun too.

I find that heavies are far too easy prey to snipers and spies. I hear that Valve are going to give the heavy a bit of a buff when they do the next class update.

especially now after the last update.

still, its prolly my fave class to play outside of spy (which, although i still suck at, is SO fun to play)

I can volunteer a server!

This Friday night is fine. Or should be at least.

I don't really care what the map rotation is - both server I have access to have map vote ability.

--edit --

I'm gonna forget about this thread, just watch me. Someone PM/MSN/GTalk/Steam/IRC me when time is confirmed and I'll post up on the public atomic steam group.

Edited by sirsquidness

Hmm, I'll probably be there provided that I don't forget about it, I did last time. :(

+1 password, this is an atomic TF2 night after all, we can play against pubbies anytime.

7pm sounds good to me :)

Hrmmm, I might fire up TF2 for the first time since the last patch bombed, just so I can flame a few of you hoopleheaded cocksuckers!

Chances are though, I'll forget >.>

Heavies are still very awesome you just can't play them out in the open anymore 8^P, need to setup ambushes around corners and not attack head on unless being medic'd.

Looks to be afew people comming! should be good fun ^_^.

Password will be in place for at least the first while - once people start dropping off to bed, I'll remove the password.

How many slots on the server sirsquidness?

>= 24. 32. Depends on which server I use.

123.100.228.110:27021 will be the address.

(just set it up then - if anyone wants to suggest any special configs for it, feel free - but I have my own ideas)

--edit--

Password will be 'Atomic'

Edited by sirsquidness

sigh I just realised my bro is comming over friday night >_< so I either won't make it or my bro will be joining us 8^P.

I am keen :) working on Friday night but as I am in NZ the times should come together.

See you guys there :)

Hey sirsquidness, if you have the balloon race map we should totally play that :)

Edited by DonutKing

Hey sirsquidness, if you have the balloon race map we should totally play that :)

Oh shit. That reminds me. I don't have any custom maps etc on this server. Hrm. Should probably fix that.

And source mod. Need to set that up too.

I can had TF2 pwnage.

YES U CAN!

I'd rather play earlier than later, later i am 3 hours behind like. <------------ NZ

Edited by gunny