fredzfrog

So.. Why dont we have a TF2 night?

Well that was a good 2 hours... Just as my connection was starting to improve everyone started leaving. :(

I blame plr_pipeline.

well I left after I got owned :P, I must of been pretty useless to since I was running around not know where I was meant to go lol.

I was only there for a little while.

Lots of good players playing :P

Yeah was good fun, Good to see a few people there. Prize for highest ping goes to drake :P

I might even be able to join in tomorrow as well :)

hehe they were fun game for sure ^_^ I was still hitting random every few deaths uptill the end.. except when I was having far too much fun bonking people 8^P.

Yeah, was a fun night. I'm quite a fan of Pipeline actually, but yeah I left because I was bored. Oh, and because everyone else was leaving.

Same time tonight? I have work tonight, but might be able to get on later.

Yeah was good fun, Good to see a few people there. Prize for highest ping goes to drake :P

I AM WINRAR!

So what kind of prize are we talking about here; cake? TF2 Hat? Please don't let it be more lag! D:

I had some fun. A few good snipers out there that took my heavy or scout in the face with really top notch shots.

Beyond that I felt I was holding my own with folks. I don't play very much.

I didn't really like the last map. The payload race. It was weird.

Yeah as I said before, the payload race is a bit iffy. The first two maps are bearable but the last one up the hill always ends up being a runaway victory for one team. That's also the only map of the three which actually counts towards a victory for the team- the first 2 maps are just heats and just move the cart further forward on the last map (which equates to like 5 seconds of pushing it, which is fuck all).

So what kind of prize are we talking about here; cake? TF2 Hat? Please don't let it be more lag! D:

Congratulations! You are the lucky winner of your choice of either:

a) Sandvich

b) Jarate

To collect your prize simply wait until Valve enable item trading, and if I remember I'll send them your way! (hey, it beats deleting them- I've already filled my inventory once with useless duplicates, still haven't got a hat though... sigh)

You guys are weak! Myself and Gunny left around 8:30ish I think, since we'd both been playing for two hours and needed a short break.

I come back 10 minutes later and you're ALL GONE!

You guys suck. srsly. :P

I'm down for tonight. dysorder is my usual handle, I might Atomic it up tonight though.

Good time tonight guys :)

I am The Individual and I had a blast and got dominated a lot :P

We should do it again soon.

is it all over??

I only just got back from work and was looking forward to some mayhem!!

Woo! Tonight's turnout was way better than yesterdays, it was also a lot more fun too! :D

There were quite a few close matches and many GGs. We definitely need to do this again! <|8D

is it all over??

I only just got back from work and was looking forward to some mayhem!!

No it's still going, the server isn't passworded so there are a few randoms in the mix.

See above, or on the last page for the server details.

Edited by DR4K3

Okay this will make me sound like a massive nub but i've never tried to find a server by it's IP before> How do i do that??

Okay i got it but it's full! So gay :P

Edited by cerby

That was really good, lot's of fun was had by everyone it would seem. Turnout was good, standard of play was pretty good. We really need to get this stuff going again in a few week's time :D

That was really good, lot's of fun was had by everyone it would seem. Turnout was good, standard of play was pretty good. We really need to get this stuff going again in a few week's time :D

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/atomictf2

Join up

and then

Event will appear 4 u.

For TF2 Atomic only!

Atomic group aint informed of TF2 games

Definitely the best game of tf2 i've had in ages!!

Plenty of lols! Like 5 guys all singing Get Low !!! hahahahaa

No whiney little shits and no wankers stat whoring and getting pissy if you kill them!!

Allround good bunch of guys (and girl), i'll definitely be in for the next one!!!

Edit: And i was the Humanoid Typhoon by the way. The master of the poorly timed taunt!!!

Edited by cerby

Definitely the best game of tf2 i've had in ages!!

Plenty of lols! Like 5 guys all singing Get Low !!! hahahahaa

No whiney little shits and no wankers stat whoring and getting pissy if you kill them!!

Allround good bunch of guys (and girl), i'll definitely be in for the next one!!!

Edit: And i was the Humanoid Typhoon by the way. The master of the poorly timed taunt!!!

The sweat dropped down our balls :P

GGs all around, never quite had a TF2 match so fun!

Yes, was great fun, especially when my team lost the match and I killed a sniper with the Hadouken taunt during the turkey shoot :)

Edited by DonutKing

GG loved it

Especially last minute defense turret pwnage

Also handy to be able 2 vote 4 changes and have server control

thx Squid