fredzfrog

So.. Why dont we have a TF2 night?

grrrrr, didn't get home from work till 10, cbf firing up the rig. I vote we do it again sometime.

I'll be up for it again.

I joined late on the Saturday night around 10pm. I was having a blast, lost track of time and all of a sudden I had been playing for 3 or so hours. Felt like half an hour. Such a quick, fast paced game it is.

I can't seem to play any other character other than the medic so I stick to that.

Ghost.

Lol, I jumped back on at around 12:30 am.. Next thing I know it's 5 am!!! Good times, good times.

That was really good, lot's of fun was had by everyone it would seem. Turnout was good, standard of play was pretty good. We really need to get this stuff going again in a few week's time :D

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/atomictf2

Join up

and then

Event will appear 4 u.

For TF2 Atomic only!

Atomic group aint informed of TF2 games

Funny you should say that... My handle on Steam is [at0mic] Triarius :p I'm a member of the atomic TF2 group, but not of the Atomic official steam group.

Plenty of lols! Like 5 guys all singing Get Low !!! hahahahaa

=(

I missed that... I think. I am now sad that I was on the wrong team for it, or away at the time.

umm, sorry mademan, due to the apparent success of the atomic tf2 nght, we wont be hostng another anytime soo... wait..

of course! party on! :D

Plenty of lols! Like 5 guys all singing Get Low !!! hahahahaa

=(

I missed that... I think. I am now sad that I was on the wrong team for it, or away at the time.

Nah, it was while allchat was still on. I think you joined just after that game finished.

I was one of the singers >.>

Enough singing.

Can we please have some MOAR TF2 Lovin?

no randoms makes it awsum.

I have somehow negelected this game, so I've signed up for the group...

Name is 'Munterfrucker', named after the 'Munterfrucker 4000' PC once featured in Atomic. And I'm a TF2 noob :)

tonight. All night but specifically for me between 9pm and midnight :P

I will pass up beers for gaming just this once but only because i drank too much last night and my spidey sense tells me that 4 wheel driving on sunday may become a massive pissup :P

I'm down for tonight. Might actually hang around for a bit longer than an hour this time.

I won't be able to play until after midnight..

I have a little over 1GB of my quota remaining, which doesn't reset until next Saturday. >_>

I am able to play during offpeak hours though, which is midnight-midday.

well that was good fun even if it did show up a disturbing lack of geographical knowledge and general complete illiteracy hahahaha

oh what fun it is to burn a one eyed demo man. (even though there weren't any demo men)