Sign in to follow this  
krispy89

Modern Warfare 2 Unboxing

Drool Worthy Footage

Jealousy is rising inside of me right now :)

I'll be getting the Prestige Edition when it comes out here.

That is quite possibly the best limited edition ever. Completely insane and totally awesome.

Just saw this earlier... tbh, I just like the regular special edition.

Nice case/artwork.

If the NVG one isn't massively overpriced, I'll probably grab that.

What the fucking shit?!?!?! Overkill much? Totaly awesome!

Preordering tomorrow, wonder how much this is going to cost me.

Haha that's crazy...yet strangely compelling. I wouldn't be able to justify the extra money though.

Any idea on the price of it? I always wanted my own NVG :P

Haha I'd even buy the xbox version to get the nvg, just to resell the game :p

Going to be farking expensive if it's for real.

He seems to have trouble pronouncing 'prestige'.

Are we certain this is legit? Honestly, I can see so many legal battles brewing as we speak. Fully working night vision goggles? What if they put them on in the day? Or walk out in traffic? Actually, on that last note, hopefully they'll be filming for youtube as they do it XD

Most NVG's can sense when they're overloading, so wearing them in the day won't be that bad.

He seems to have trouble pronouncing 'prestige'.

Are we certain this is legit? Honestly, I can see so many legal battles brewing as we speak. Fully working night vision goggles? What if they put them on in the day? Or walk out in traffic? Actually, on that last note, hopefully they'll be filming for youtube as they do it XD

I've seen this posted in a few places. That doesn't mean it's for real though, just more likely than fake.

Would be friggin cool though. I can't see it being for real though, working NVG's would be hell expensive.

That's gonna be pricey!

Tempting though.

Not 'just tempting'

Orgasmic tempting :P

I am defiantly grabbing this and also is it still available to purchase now or is this Prestige Edition closed?

Pricing info is becoming available. Looks like it'll be around $200... I'd say that's probably more than I'm prepared to pay :/

Pricing info is becoming available. Looks like it'll be around $200... I'd say that's probably more than I'm prepared to pay :/

For what your getting though I could think of a few good things with the included night vision set :P

/Stalks people.

*Edit,

You are correct on the $200 dollar mark because the US have it for $149 and knowing us it might be $209 or $220 somewhere around that anyway :)

Edited by pepsi

$200 is outta my ready-to-pay league. Especially when it's just NVG..

You are correct on the $200 dollar mark because the US have it for $149 and knowing us it might be $209 or $220 somewhere around that anyway :)

Hell, I'd still pay that, now to pre-order...

Hell, I'd still pay that, now to pre-order...

I tried doing that today at EB games & seems like they have no Pre Ordering yet darn it! I understand I will need medical attention when i unbox this bad ass.

Well how much would a set of NVG cost by themselves? Consider it buying a set of goggles with MW2 thrown in and it might make more sense, well as much sense as giving goggles to gamers does...

Well how much would a set of NVG cost by themselves? Consider it buying a set of goggles with MW2 thrown in and it might make more sense, well as much sense as giving goggles to gamers does...

Well yeah but even then its still good for your friends to look at and makes you a person who loves to game *I mean isn't that what makes us gamers? Sometimes I see over the top gamers full on nerdy and that but even so I think its just away to show that you like to have maximum free time!

Sometimes I see over the top gamers full on nerdy and that but even so I think its just away to show that you like to have maximum free time!

Not to mention deep pockets.

This is one limited edition that really rates high on the nerd index.

Cough.

Glad it wasn't just me then. That would've been weird.

I'm still pissed that GTA4 was never released on PC as a special edition. Really wanted the safety deposit box :(