Yep.

My Mum lives in the Southern Suburbs (Oyster Bay)

I go back to work after the new year but if you would like, I can organise some kind of pick up scenario.

Its yours if you want it. I was going to ditch it anyway

pm me with your details/email and we can set something up.

_sl1nger

Just another pic for today, the cabinet now has a front door and keyboard drawer. I'm still a little upset about how the drawer came out but will live with it. (I have a great dislike for drawer runners)

Anyways, this is how it's looking with a temporary monitor.

Posted Image

Edited by Chancellor

That looks very schmick I am jealous of your shed and the box of rad you about to have access to. Did you consider different layouts for the 6 buttons?

Really nice work.

I thought about doing a slightly curved button layout, angled to the player. But when it came down to it, the straight layout was easier to mark out. Next big build, I would want to go for 4 player and a slightly curved 7 button layout.

Happy with this one despite that. It's comfortable to use and if I ever need to change it the panel could be recut

Omg. Gun slinger you are a champion!!!

The screen is a perfect fit and looks a charm. We will have photos this afternoon after we reinforce the shelf. That is one big bastard of a screen.

Also those stairs are a killer man!

This is just a quick post of pictures. My legs hurt and I am going to watch some Dollhouse on my tv after this while dinner cooks.

Speaker shelf and back angled piece done. Metal bought for holding the marquee in place. Gun Slinger's screen fits perfectly. Control panel held on by dowels and its own weight. Easily removable for pushing through doorways.

Posted Image Posted Image

Omg. Gun slinger you are a champion!!!

The screen is a perfect fit and looks a charm. We will have photos this afternoon after we reinforce the shelf. That is one big bastard of a screen.

Also those stairs are a killer man!

Yeah I should have mentioned that.

My mum was initially concerned, but she called me and said....

"That ArcaneMagik (real name withheld) is a great big fellow, he must be 6"6. He just picked up the monitor and said 'Hmm its heavy' and off he went".

Its good to see it fits so well and that someone is actually going to use the monitor! I hate putting things out for the council cleanup, so, enjoy mate and hopefully I can have a crack at that arcade machine when you finish it!

_sl1nger.

great progress guys

tried making a cocktail machine myself but didnt like the look of what i had made so canned it

just to let you know i found out that the screen can be mounted at 90 deg depending on what sort of games you want to play

ie shooters like rayden are 90 deg

i dont think it is critical though just more for a correct look

There are no pics this week, unfortunately due to time and other commitments there has been no real work done. I'm slowly sanding it down and filling the screw holes, but that is about it right now.

Outstanding.

:)

I'm putting the finishing touches that I have put off on mine for way too long this weekend. ;)

BTW: If you find a good place to get game decals, I'd love to know.