Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
LordBug

Like tears in the rain

I've taken your quote exlex, think it's a fine piece of advice.

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Good thoughts to you Lord Bug....:)

wow, just wow.

I am glad that you have found a good headspace coming through the other side of this Bug. I can't say I know what you are going throuhg but I can say that people who use experience as an oportuinity for growth are betterpeople and you appear to be beter people. Good on you Bug, good on you.

I wish I could say that the next few months will be easy, but I hope that they are. :-)

'chin up Bug, you'll totally get through it all and come out a better person.

awww Bug, a bit lost for words here

*huggles*

Our cookies will often crumble into the bittersweet coffee of life, but the only way to respond is to keep dunking...

Good luck with that, man

sig-worthy! Thanks Kimmo :c)

Everybody. Thank you so much. I can't begin to find the words to describe how glad I feel to have finally opened up, and how much less alone I feel.

I look forwards to my bright new future :)

Holy shit.

Mate thats a deeply touching story - I really really hope you are ok.

Im so suprised you didnt pull me aside at the LAN so you could have a chat - you know my door and my ears are always open. I've known you now for a few years and have the utmost respect for you - anything that I can do I will, cept bring your tables back (im at work until Wednesday next week, but I guess this is a real small worry right now).

Remember Bug - you have heaps of friends who are there for you and we love you mate - not that girly touchy feely love, but a genuine mateship.

Things happen for a reason - whilst it might not be clear to you now, all will work out for the best in the future.

Good luck buddy.

Everybody. Thank you so much. I can't begin to find the words to describe how glad I feel to have finally opened up, and how much less alone I feel.

I look forwards to my bright new future :)

I love a story with a happy beginning :)

You rule mate. I am pleased i was of help. Had no idea I was, but glad i could be of help. What else are friends for? :)

As i said before, I am alays here for you, you are one of the few people i count as a close mate. Anytime for you mate. :)

Man Buggy...

I'm kinda stunned.

I wish I could throw you a health pack or something but unfortunately it doesn't work that way in meat space.

I sincerely do hope that your recovery is swift.

Take care and stay healthy fella.

Mate thanks for the message.

Reading through this the entire time I thought shit that was me. Funny thing was it was 4 years for me too. The difference is your a much much much more mature person than I was. I was filled with nothing but rage, hate and self doubt.

I know everyone is saying they are there for you and I am as well but Im saying come over for a drink or a chat man. Its been so long anyways. Just let me know when your free and drop over to my new place and we can have a chat about anything in the world.

You my friend are the strangest Atomician I have ever met. Maybe strangest person Im not sure... :) But i have known you for man a year now and really can class you as a good friend :)