Sign in to follow this  
Viperxtx

[ModLog] HAF 932

Hey guys started on this yesterday, taking all the rivets out and sanding/scuffing it all back.

It has begun:

Posted Image

Will be painted black/another color need input for the colour of the 5 1/4 and 3.5 drive bays. don't want red or blue though xD

Also transforming the side panel into one large side window cutting out the mesh and small window.

good fun eh viperxtx eh dont know about the haf 932 i just done a 922 not so long ago dam they put some pop rivets in them ..lol gl with the mod :) enjoy

purple, orange or yellow would look pretty intresting gd luck with your mod mate!

purple, orange or yellow would look pretty intresting gd luck with your mod mate!

Cheers mate. Decided to go all black with white lighting.

Been shite wheather down here so no painting or anything... GG tasmania. Hopefully the weekend works out well.

Also does anyone know how deer laser cutting places are? The side window task is too much for the old jigsaw.

oh thats sounds good i like your idea with the white lighting, should look pretty good. from what ive herd deer laser cutting places are pretty good, but i havent used them personally.

Edited by tunksy

oh thats sounds good i like your idea with the white lighting, should look pretty good. from what ive herd deer laser cutting places are pretty good, but i havent used them personally.

Haha maybe it's a tassie thing. I meant how costly they are.

Viperxtx

You sold me RAM and supplied 256Mb instead of 512Mb. I have sent PMs to you for the past 6 weeks. Either refund my money or GIVE ME WHAT I PAID YOU FOR instead of being a thieving fucking prick.