Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hectorbustnuts

Looks like arson!

...or at least someone arson about!

http://www.theage.com.au/national/prankste...90824-evs2.html

Pranksters glue shopper to toilet seat

August 24, 2009 - 11:19AM

Authorities in far north Queensland are outraged after a "sick joke" forced the humiliating rescue of a man stuck to the seat of a shopping centre toilet.

Police and community leaders have appealed for public help to find the prankster or pranksters responsible for the incident, which resulted in the 58-year-old man being taken to hospital.

Ambulance officers were called about 10.30am on Saturday to rescue the man after he sat on a toilet seat which had been smeared with a fast-acting adhesive.

He was forced to undergo the humiliation of leaving the Cairns Central shopping centre with the seat still attached to his behind, in full view of a busy crowd of Saturday morning shoppers.

Police say he was then taken to hospital where staff removed the fixture using industrial strength solvents.

The man is said to be extremely embarrassed by the ordeal.

Cairns City Council community safety committee chair Di Forsyth hit out at the offenders and called for members of the public to help identify them.

"I'm disgusted that a gentleman has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny - it's a sick joke," she said.

"I think the community would be outraged and quite rightly so ... it's quite a dangerous prank."

Police are investigating.

Gets a giggle out of me!

That's a bit fucked up.

But, 'sif use a public dunny to take a crap. And even then, you should wipe the bastard down first.

Sure, doing this sort of thing to those in your group (whatever that may be) has elements of fun but doing it to a random passerby is just disgusting.

I reckon it's as Rybags says.

Wipe (or at least check) before dropping your exposed arse onto a public toilet seat.

If I'm absolutely desperate and HAVE to use the public bog, I'll usually go as far as to put a layer of paper down between my arse and the seat after wiping.

I have to ask why the state of a toilet seat gets people so worked up? There couldn't be anything on there much worse than what's coming out of your arse anyway!? Apart from super glue of course. Do people imagine that germs are going to climb up your arse and GET YOU?

I guess my lack of concern explains why I think adverts crapping on about having a food grade clean toilet are such a bunch of bullshit.

As to the "joke" - yeah hilarious for everyone except the poor bastard who had his day ruined. I bet the perp would think it hilarious if someone superglued his cock to his stomach?!

We did something similar when I was at school.

Put some adhesive on the railing you hold onto when you're a standing passenger on the school bus.....some hapless sucker got stuck to it.

When the bus arrived at school our metal work teacher had to hacksaw the railing off and the kid was sent to the hospital with it still attached to his hand.

Thing is though he didn't cry...he laughed...he saw the humerous side to it, as did we.

The metal work teacher on the other hand, was pissed to the megamax.

Put some adhesive on the railing you hold onto when you're a standing passenger on the school bus.....some hapless sucker got stuck to it.

When the bus arrived at school our metal work teacher had to hacksaw the railing off and the kid was sent to the hospital with it still attached to his hand.

Thing is though he didn't cry...he laughed...he saw the humerous side to it, as did we.

woo I don't know who's a bigger douchebag, the trickters or the victim who thought it was funny.

I'm sorry, but I giggled my arse off at this one.

I always give public loo seats a spit polish, and on the scarier ones, a layer of paper to boot.

This sort of thing is bound to happen, so if you don't be a bit wary, then tough biscuits. Darwinism at play. When I screw up, I've learnt how to laugh at myself, and if I ever got glued to a toilet, I'd crap myself at the hilarity of it.

Plus, you could totally pick up walking through a shopping centre with a seat stuck to your arse. Excusable public nudity FTW! :D

I always give public loo seats a spit polish, and on the scarier ones, a layer of paper to boot.

This sort of thing is bound to happen, so if you don't be a bit wary, then tough biscuits. Darwinism at play. When I screw up, I've learnt how to laugh at myself, and if I ever got glued to a toilet, I'd crap myself at the hilarity of it.

Plus, you could totally pick up walking through a shopping centre with a seat stuck to your arse. Excusable public nudity FTW! :D

Actually, reminds me of a recent Chaser skit which wasn't dissimilar to what you'd do.

I'm waiting for the people to be caught and blame that beer ad where th guys are playing tricks on their mates ie glueing to chair

Wipe (or at least check) before dropping your exposed arse onto a public toilet seat.

If I'm absolutely desperate and HAVE to use the public bog, I'll usually go as far as to put a layer of paper down between my arse and the seat after wiping.

you mean a --paper ass gasket--

you mean a --paper ass gasket--

Leisure Suit Larry FTW.

Dude...you ever been to a public dunny? The state of 90+% of them is fucking atrocious.

Piss and shit all over the place.

Yeah man - in shopping centres. Very rarely would I go to one in the great outdoors with holes drilled in the walls and crap painted on the door - that IS nasty! Not because I think I'd catch something I sucked up through my arse - because just being in there fully clothed is hard to take.

I was wondering about people who act like that in relatively clean ones like shopping centres.

maybe he shouldve tried that!

hold on...

after wiping? er... isnt that a bit late?

:P

That's a bit fucked up.

But, 'sif use a public dunny to take a crap. And even then, you should wipe the bastard down first.

Ciarns Central public loos are still pretty good...so far. Still, should at least look first.

Wonder how long he had to sit there, poor bugger.

win!

And yes, I always give the seat a proper wipe down, even at home. But if the toilet cubicle is in hell bad shape, I don't even bother. Have to have some standards, even if I'm busting.

I find this soo funny. I remember doing shit like that. Poor bloke though. Funniest part is how "public" figures react and people in the media.