auditri

BF2 1.5 Updaate

All patched up and ready to go.

aliali - hit me up on xfire when you want a round, got crowy gearing up too

Edited by Jedi_Vader20

You getting many people in aliali?

Got a few on last night but not as many as I would have liked.

I also notice our Lost Division clan server is on Blue Pearl ATM (probably 20 on 64 vehicles) so may hop on to that about 8ish, anyone can join but if it gets full non-clan members will be kicked to make room for clan members (doesn't often happen).

aww missed it.

Ended up on Last One Standing, +LOST+ server playing Smokescreen and Taraba quarry as no-one seemed interested in joining Lost Division.

Thankfully not too many jet whores on so managed to have a reasonable game. People still run over my mines :P

Unfortunately the game still appears to be mired in the same problems that made me leave it in the first place. Dolphin divers have been replaced by bunny hoppers and people are still using grenades as some kind of cheap artillery strike. Nothing more frustrating that capturing a point only to be eliminated on high by a dozen grenades thrown from some unknown location. I cannot comprehend the amount of practise it requires to pull off these feats but the fact they can is maddening.

Still a nice trip down memory lane but certainly not a revival of the game for me at least.

Unfortunately the game still appears to be mired in the same problems that made me leave it in the first place. Dolphin divers have been replaced by bunny hoppers and people are still using grenades as some kind of cheap artillery strike. Nothing more frustrating that capturing a point only to be eliminated on high by a dozen grenades thrown from some unknown location. I cannot comprehend the amount of practise it requires to pull off these feats but the fact they can is maddening.

Still a nice trip down memory lane but certainly not a revival of the game for me at least.

+1 The Infantry combat is still as annoying as ever, nearly impossible to hit a bunny hopper, even using a mounted machine gun on them...

+1 The Infantry combat is still as annoying as ever, nearly impossible to hit a bunny hopper, even using a mounted machine gun on them...

Oh dunno, a shotgun seems to work reasonably well.

:P

But ye bunny hoppers are still a bit irritating.

Aim for the head, stagger your fire and dodge if they land; not to be like one of those arrogant pricks on GA, but bunny hoppers shouldn't be a problem if you handle them right.

Also - I effing hate 1.5 - the damn reg is all over the place!

Edited by philo-sofa

Hey Philo-sofa did you have the same tag in Bf2 and play alot ont he xtra/iconz servers?

I'm thinking a reasonably populated GA server around 8pm?

This puzzles me, people complain about pricks on servers then go and get on perhaps the worst ones available for dodgy and bad behaviour. IE GA.

I'm thinking a reasonably populated GA server around 8pm?

This puzzles me, people complain about pricks on servers then go and get on perhaps the worst ones available for dodgy and bad behaviour. IE GA.

Lol aliali. its funny coz its true people.

Naa I gota say GA is horrible. All the trolls from there forums. hakai and most of exile5 , master187 too. Anyone up for some lovin tonight? Im keen.

Naa I gota say GA is horrible. All the trolls from there forums. hakai and most of exile5 , master187 too. Anyone up for some lovin tonight? Im keen.

Master187 & Hakei make me lol :) Might be on 2nite - what's ur alias?

Finally be back on tonight myself - care to all tag up as atomicans and shoot some Iraqi's in the face?

\o/

I'm up for taging as atomicans. Tag is oolllld tag from ollldd days : captn_snooze

Normally play on the GA02 inf/ Iconz karkand inf only or node serves.

Hakei shits me eh. Cant do anything else but TV. Have you seen him inf lol? cant walk straight. Masters playing an alias now as Master186 lol saw him today. 70 kills 3 deaths Whoring the AHZ

Edited by mudg3